Editorials Replying to Sangeetha • Dec 4, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
Is in today episode he know she is not married?
No, but he will in episode 9 and SML will tell ML to back off and leave FL alone when he finds out ML knows about the fake marriage.
0 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 4, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
Episode 8 is just more bait, and the preview for episode 9 is even worse. That bastard Kim Seon U dared to say, "I'll be take care of Da-rim from now on" to ML.For those defending SML, I'd like to say, "Fuck off, all of you!"
5 3
Replying to Nana • Dec 3, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I'm not trusting the preview...I think they will leave the revelation for the next week
I'm pretty sure that preview is just bait and I think he'll only find out the truth around episode 10.
4 1
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 3, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
What the hell is wrong with Kim Seon U, given that he has a son, is divorced, flirts with SFML and also wants to fk FML ?
7 1
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Dec 3, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
You must not like Rom Coms
Rom Coms are my cup of tea, but I just can't stand poor plot, especially that toxic third wheel characters like Kim Seon U.
4 1
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 3, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I don't understand how this drama with such shit plot can get 8.4 rating
3 3
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 5, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
Even my goldfish has a higher IQ than Qing Tong.No Chinese drama features an FMC as infuriating as this one.
17 1
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 5, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
What in the fvcking lannister is this QC?
8 2
On My Youth • Oct 10, 2025
Title My Youth
Why did this drama flop?
1 1
Replying to Babyface369 • Sep 20, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Its an s+ drama (highest level) in china
In my opinion, this drama is absolutely not S+. An S+ drama must have the quality of Joy of Life or Sword Snow Stride.
0 1
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 19, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Is this a budget drama?
0 20
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
The poster really needs to be changed. I skipped this drama at first because I thought it was a BL drama.
2 7
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 1, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
The ending is meh :3
0 2
Replying to ry y • Sep 1, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
the last one in chinese
It's fixed!
1 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 1, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
It's fixed!
2 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 1, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Ahhh wtf is wrong with the voice?
2 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 1, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
It's released!!!!
0 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 29, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
This arc is nonsense, full of plot holes with many brain-dead characters.
1 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 29, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
When will she regain her memory? I'm so tired of this amnesia plot. I can't believe my favourite drama has become this shit just because the scriptwriters want to drag it out.
2 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 26, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
The last few episodes suck, especially episode 22. I hope they won't drag out the amnesia plot.
1 2
