Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to SSS • 4 days ago
It's funny how they made jeongyo say every romantic word to pio except love to pass censorship
Yes, they were really careful on this haha
2 0
Replying to Kseniya Green • 4 days ago
And I want to add, without spoilers. I may not approve of some of the script's decisions, and I categorically…
We ourselves are using the "forgiveness card" towards the show bc they did the queercoded thing very smartly and well done hahaha
2 1
Replying to Padnikol • 4 days ago
Is this bl or just bromance?
Queer coded BL , by the end we cant even say its coded anymore hahaha
3 0
Replying to Reina • 6 days ago
I'm going to miss them. It's funny how i couldn't wait to see the ending and know that i saw it i don't know what…
It was so nice to watch it ❤️
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
Best Kdrama of 2026 and one of the best Kdramas ever made!
It deals with so many complex topics way beyond music and art such as religion and s3xuality, fake moral standards, family relationships, prejudice and social stigma etc
All of those topics were wrapped through music, beautiful classic music.

Congratulations to all the cast specially LJY who carries Choi Jeong-yo way much better than the script itself, I mean I ove this show but we have to admit the script failed by not showing his side of the story on his pov.

I was expecting a huge queer baiting but they actually gave us the COUPLE, there's no heterosexual explanation for all the love confessions, specially in the final ep.

Thank you so much for this show!
2 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 13 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
So the biggest revelation in this kdrama was to find out that they are "dating" 😂😂😂😂 Their breaking up had more screen time than the "dating"
11 8
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 14 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
(EP 9 Spoiler)
Nemesis is not just a musical piece, it's a letter.

A love letter, a hate letter... A Life full of questions letter,its full of raw feelings and it was made with one and just one person in mind (and at heart): Kang Pio.

I hope KP doesn't commit suicid3, one day soon CJY will realize it was not KP's fault, his mother is manipulative as hell.
8 0
Replying to jeoneungd • 20 days ago
I have mentioned this several times before, and now my Count of Monte Cristo comparison is getting eerily familiar.…
Yes! Kang Pi-o's is Choi Jeong-yo's Mercedes!

Choi Jeong-yo was extremely naive and in love just like Danté, now he knows different languages and has so much knowledge about the world, his "jail" was the monastery and the streets.

The parallels between The Count of Mont Christ and this drama is remarkable, even with the 2002 movie version. For example, in the movie Mont Christ's friend/servant says he could go to Paris and end all of them easily, in the Drama ep 8, Jeong-yo's wronged way, but loyal, friend, said he could make them suffer than CJY tells him his plans.

Danté's father dies a tragic side effect death, CJY' s mother death is suspicious as hell and might have been caused in some extent to Pi-o's mother who might be pretending she tried to help calling the ambulance just like the magistrate did putting Danté in the carriage...
2 1
Replying to Reina • 20 days ago
Unfortunately since his hand is ruined it is impossible
They could play it in two hands
1 2
Replying to giulia • 20 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
Let's talk about Hyeon-soo's hug, I cried so much 😭 To me, they're father and son 🥹
I think that might be the reason why Pi-o's mother harmed the other Jeong-yo's mother, her death was not an accident, the other one was jealous of her and her son.
4 1
Replying to WilaFox • 27 days ago
it's definitslly Pio's mother who has something to do with what had happened... and grandpa's wife might be the…
Fahid said the guy he met was going to visit his mother, I think she took this role for herself in his life.
7 1
Replying to WilaFox • 27 days ago
I think Jeongyo will pretend he doesn't remember Pio
Yep and I think it would be just to protect Pi-o
4 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 27 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
Jaein... Idk to me she sounds as the surprise villain in this show, the person Pi-o saw in the rain seemed like a woman and she could somehow be helping his mother and trying to gain his love...

About the Maestro's wife, I think she is the one taking care of CJY or she might already know where he is before the rest of the family.
5 0
Replying to Shreya • Sep 6, 2026
While I do think he should've told Pio at some point but going to an adult was absolutely the right decision.…
Very well said!
1 0
Replying to Orquidea360 • Feb 8, 2025
Title Captivating the King Spoiler
To me, this kdrama is a (VERY) queer codded one, I think that's the reason why they pushed the main couple final…
Not the same plot buuut have you seen The Devil Judge? The queer coding and the angst were screaming haha Captivating the King could have been like this too
0 0
Replying to Dianneil Mandin • Feb 7, 2025
This show could've been better if the romance stuff was excluded. I agree with everyone about the chemistry, it…
To me, this kdrama is a (VERY) queer codded one, I think that's the reason why they pushed the main couple final kiss scene with FL in man's clothing, plus the king in this is 100% queer as well.
4 2
Replying to bokminthe • Mar 31, 2024
Thank you! Glad you liked me review! I know there are people that don't like her in anything she does, they just…
The reason why she fits "Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung" is because that kdrama has tons of anachronism, it was like a modern kdram format in ancient clothing. ^^
1 1