Editorials
Replying to Amaury1514 • Mar 24, 2018
Title Sa Kao Duen
This sounds good!! I hope we don’t have to wait years before it gets subbed.
Right!! Thippy Creation is going to sub this lakorn, if you know her. She has a page on facebook.
3 0
Replying to Jaicy • Nov 24, 2017
Title Jad Rak Wiwa Luang
omg I love this show I love Bie & Noona are cutest couple ever seen
Agree :)
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Nov 24, 2017
Title Jad Rak Wiwa Luang
https://en-gb.facebook.com/JLSubbingTeam/ but I believe there's a geo block no longer can access
Actually she is back, Finally she is back.
0 0
Replying to Pamela • Nov 24, 2017
Title Kleun Cheewit
There is a lot of dramas that are very similar to this genre, here are some of my favorites. Game Rai Game Rak,…
Okay, No Problem, Glad to help. :)
0 0
Replying to Angelica • Oct 26, 2017
Title Kleun Cheewit
oh my goodness this drama frustrated me so much but i couldn't stop watching it!!! Can someone please reccommend…
There is a lot of dramas that are very similar to this genre, here are some of my favorites. Game Rai Game Rak, Leh Ratree those are all I could think of. Have you seen these lakorns yet?
2 0
Replying to Miyami • Oct 26, 2017
Title Kleun Cheewit
In the beginning he is abusive but not really. He is abusive because he hate the protagonist (Jeerawat) for 'killing…
Right! I love this drama a lot, one of my favorite thai lakorns to watch. But this drama got me a wrecking ball but it was so worth it!! I recommend this drama to everyone. P.S. If only you love watching slap/kiss dramas. ;)
1 0
