Editorials
On Om! Crush on Me • Dec 3, 2021
Title Om! Crush on Me
Does anyone know where I can watch this movie with Eng sub at?
0 1
Replying to Lucky Lucky • Sep 1, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Sam shin the old woman who gave a pendant to him in 1st episode actually the one that caused and lead the demon…
Ohhh okay yes I got it, thank you.
0 0
Replying to Lucky Lucky • Sep 1, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky Spoiler
Sam shin the old woman who gave a pendant to him in 1st episode actually the one that caused and lead the demon…
So is Sam Shin a good person? If so why did she tell the main girl that she will be in a palanique(whatever it is called loll)? I’m confuse
0 2
Replying to Frustrateddramaaddict • Aug 30, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
When will the first ost by baekhyun release?
I saw the date it’s tomorrow
3 0
Replying to callenguyen • Aug 25, 2021
Title One and Only
Only found 2 on youtube so far
Yes already that ost, thank you.
0 0
Replying to Reiko • Aug 22, 2021
Title One and Only
Good drama to watch?
Yes! For me it was
3 0
Replying to callenguyen • Aug 22, 2021
Title One and Only
Only found 2 on youtube so far
Where did you find the second ost? I only found one which was sang by a girl.
0 3
Replying to chase_kayden • Aug 20, 2021
Title One and Only
Wow, I didn't expect the Crown Prince will actually kill that eunuch himself. His character just made a 180-degree…
Ik I cried during that scene… so sad🥺
0 1
Replying to stephhhh • Aug 20, 2021
Title One and Only
Only on ep 5, and feel the pacing is slow - does the storyline/pacing get any better?
Yes it does get better.
3 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Aug 20, 2021
Title One and Only
Likely but not all sad endings are bad ending. Someone once said a beautiful love story is one which ends tragically.
😔🥺💔❤️🩹
0 0
Replying to Pkyy • Aug 20, 2021
Title One and Only
idk why but so far every time i watch the drama, i wanna cry. THOSE VIBE!!!!!
Yes I feel you. But it won’t stop me from watching it.
1 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Aug 20, 2021
Title One and Only
Is ML attractive?
101% 😏
0 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Aug 20, 2021
Title One and Only
Oh god, how can I feel so sad by just these gentle words. The farewells between the daughter and mother just really…
Right I love the chemistry between the leads💗 So darn good!
3 0
Replying to Surtur • Aug 19, 2021
Title One and Only
WTF it was unexpected arrival 😍😍😍 but i have a question should I watch this drama with tissue papers…
You should prepare some 🥲
0 0
Replying to sky786786 • Aug 18, 2021
Title The Fox Fairy
Eng sub??
There hasn’t been eng subs but hopefully soon.
0 1
Replying to superlili007 • Aug 18, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
I love the fact that we all know rhis is going to be a sad ending before even starting it ....😂 😂 😂
Yes I’m preparing myself when that time comes. 🥺 But I really enjoy the chemistry and feels between the leads.
2 0
Replying to Yuu • Aug 18, 2021
Title The Fox Fairy
found it here: https://m.pangzitv.com/vod-detail-id-90629.html But no sub.. and is only 2 minutes per episodes…
Nvm they just added in the info about the drama.
0 0
Replying to Yuu • Aug 18, 2021
Title The Fox Fairy
found it here: https://m.pangzitv.com/vod-detail-id-90629.html But no sub.. and is only 2 minutes per episodes…
Loll ohh wow that’s lame, don’t even know what’s this drama is about anyways thank you ^_^
0 1
Replying to D23 • Aug 17, 2021
Title The Fox Fairy
where can i watch this?
I want to know too, I’m hoping it’s not those dramas that air but no subs or not airing at all….. :/
0 0
Replying to StarryNight • Jul 9, 2021
Title Song Sanaeha
Kimberly is my new fav actress. What a talent
She’s one of the best!!
3 0
