Editorials
Replying to ephemeral • Mar 19, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory
I LIKED THE FIRST EPISODE MOON GA YOUNG IS SO BEAUTUFL AND IS SO HER OUTFITS ❤
Right her outfits are on point! Very cute!
1 0
Replying to LucasQ • Mar 19, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory Spoiler
is this a drama where the girl had a cirurgy and changed her whole face? i loved the episode but didn't get the…
the main girl didn’t have a surgery, maybe she must’ve had her best friend heart or something.
0 0
On Dung Duang Haruetai • Mar 16, 2020
Title Dung Duang Haruetai
Usually ch3 uploads the mv ost on their YouTube channel but I don’t see any ost for this drama.
1 0
Replying to Brownie • Mar 16, 2020
Title Dung Duang Haruetai
They stopped making public releases so to watch you'll have to be a member. I dunno if thats gonna change once…
Muse uploaded episode 2, so I’m guessing they are still subbing this drama.
2 2
Replying to Serena • Jan 3, 2020
Article [Video] Top 15 Highest Rated Korean Dramas of 2019
Vagabond :(
Same
1 0
Replying to Pamela • Jan 3, 2020
Title 365: Repeat the Year
Have you seen her other drama 100 Days my prince, her acting was good in that drama.
I mean her voice wasn’t annoying
3 0
Replying to HollyWillow • Jan 3, 2020
Title 365: Repeat the Year
since hearing nam ji hyun annoying voice in suspicious partner i cant bear to watch her anymore ugh. i loved her…
Have you seen her other drama 100 Days my prince, her acting was good in that drama.
5 1
Replying to Onelovestorie • May 25, 2019
Title Lub Luang Jai
Anyone know if this is being subbed?
Thippy is thinking of subbing this one.
0 1
Replying to Theresa Klein • May 25, 2019
Title Lub Luang Jai
I really wanna watch this :) If anyone knows if and where this is being subbed, please send me a message ;) thank…
A person who subs Thai lakorn name Thippy is thinking of subbing this one.
0 0
Replying to Hime • Mar 10, 2019
Title Sapai Jao
Have you found them or do you still need help?
Yes both of the links still work, thank you!!
0 1
Replying to Hime • Mar 10, 2019
Title Sapai Jao
Have you found them or do you still need help?
Where can I find English subs?
0 12
On Chum Phae • Jan 14, 2019
Title Chum Phae
Does anyone know if this lakorn will be english subbed?
0 2
On Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn • Nov 22, 2018
Title Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn
Does anyone know who is subbing this?
2 0
Replying to Pamela • Oct 14, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
Totally agree!! My first time watching D.O act, I’m excited about this drama. I never say no to historical dramas,…
Oh yes I remember that part.
0 0
Replying to Pamela • Sep 11, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
Totally agree!! My first time watching D.O act, I’m excited about this drama. I never say no to historical dramas,…
Omg, hello monster was so good. After watching that drama I immediately fell in love with Park Bo Gum❤️
0 0
Replying to daebakween • Sep 8, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
nam ji hyun has always been one of my favorite actresses. i'm so excited for this
Totally agree!! My first time watching D.O act, I’m excited about this drama. I never say no to historical dramas, they are one of my favorite genres to watch in a drama.
2 0
Replying to Tidu96 • Sep 6, 2018
Title Kakegurui
This drama will get a second season!! It was announced this week.
When will the second season come out?
0 0
On Ka Badin • Aug 7, 2018
Title Ka Badin
Omg!!! I love this lakorn so much!!???? The songs in here are so beautiful to listen to. Definitely recommend this one, James & Matt are so cute together????
2 0
Replying to Pamela • Apr 7, 2018
Title Sa Kao Duen
Right!! Thippy Creation is going to sub this lakorn, if you know her. She has a page on facebook.
You are very welcome :D
0 0
Replying to Pamela • Apr 7, 2018
Title Sa Kao Duen
Right!! Thippy Creation is going to sub this lakorn, if you know her. She has a page on facebook.
Yup here is the link https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x5o80v
4 0
