Editorials
On Time Flies and You Are Here • Jun 12, 2021
Title Time Flies and You Are Here
Are there any side couples??
0 10
Replying to Tracy84 • Jun 11, 2021
Title Song Sanaeha Spoiler
I plan to watch this when it is done airing so I can binge it, but I've caught a few clips here and there and…
In the beginning I liked Warit but now a so so but I’m hoping his character Warit gets better.. Fingers crossed.
1 0
Replying to Vaish • Jun 11, 2021
Title Song Sanaeha
Nope, I’m so disappointed in Warit. Pi is doing her job well now, she doesn’t need anyone to support her.…
Yess Mark come through!! XD
4 0
Replying to Weehee23 • Jun 10, 2021
Title Song Sanaeha
D: Noooooo Warit slept with Duen ):
Sooo sad :,(
2 0
Replying to Ashile Sun is my man • Jun 10, 2021
Title Song Sanaeha
This show is getting more and more disgusting. I thought at least Warit was the only decent character in this…
Ikr!! I don’t how to feel about this drama now…. But I really like seeing James and Kimberley again :,(
3 0
Replying to Pamela • Jun 9, 2021
Title Plerng Prissana
They have it sub but you have to subscribe and pay. https://www.lakornpixie.com/
Ohhh hmmm, I’m not sure. You could contact them?
1 1
Replying to Pamela • Jun 9, 2021
Title Plerng Prissana Spoiler
They have it sub but you have to subscribe and pay. https://www.lakornpixie.com/
For their free sub dramas, you have to subscribe here’s the link on how to subscribe https://www.lakornpixie.com/information but for this drama it is a paid drama so you will have to pay to watch this drama plerng prissana.
1 3
Replying to Pamela • Jun 9, 2021
Title Plerng Prissana
They have it sub but you have to subscribe and pay. https://www.lakornpixie.com/
I don’t, this is the only site I know that does have eng subtitles.
0 0
Replying to Treehugger • Jun 9, 2021
Title Plerng Prissana Spoiler
Why does nobody want to sub this:( I’ve seen two subbers drop it:(
They have it sub but you have to subscribe and pay. https://www.lakornpixie.com/
0 2
Replying to Dee • Jun 9, 2021
Title Plerng Prissana Spoiler
I'll have to drop it if there are no subtitles
They have it sub but you have to subscribe and pay. https://www.lakornpixie.com/
0 0
Replying to Maderu • Jun 9, 2021
Title Plerng Prissana Spoiler
waiting foe english sub til now
They have it sub but you have to subscribe and pay. https://www.lakornpixie.com/
2 7
Replying to Goziem • Apr 6, 2021
Title My Forever Sunshine
I didn't even know mark was married
If you r talking about real life, he’s not married but is dating Kimberley.
3 0
Replying to Treehugger • Apr 5, 2021
Title Plerng Prissana
Why does nobody want to sub this:( I’ve seen two subbers drop it:(
I know so sad :,( Dunno anyone else who would sub this one.
0 0
On Plerng Prissana • Mar 28, 2021
Title Plerng Prissana
The trailer looked interesting!!
0 0
Replying to Pamela • Mar 24, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
Where did you find it at?
Thank you :)
1 0
Replying to goja Dipshi • Mar 24, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
Finally found the subbed episodes till 36 ❤
Where did you find it at?
0 3
Replying to LucianYaz • Mar 22, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
Are you referring to Viki subs? 31 and 32 are subbed on WeTV. I noticed the Viki subs come a day after WeTV.
I watch it on dramacool but they haven’t posted the eng sub for today.
0 0
Replying to Pamela • Mar 4, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade Spoiler
What who is getting the divorce?
Okay just watch the whole trailer and omg that’s soo sad... yes hopefully they don’t drag it out long their divorce. :,(
0 0
Replying to Pamela • Mar 4, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade Spoiler
What who is getting the divorce?
What episode did it show, the only episodes I saw for trailer was up to episode 24.
0 2
Replying to Daydreamergirl • Mar 4, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade Spoiler
I dont know if its just me but i am not looking forward to the eps with the divorce :-( i wish it never happened.
What who is getting the divorce?
0 5
