Editorials
Replying to bubblylynnn • Jul 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I too, was like you, commenting about how the hype seems unreal.I watched this a couple months after it aired,…
When you watch it, post your reaction on here please
1 1
Replying to Beepee • Jul 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Me just here for the first time and wondering why the actual f**K this drama has a fr*gging 150k comments here…
Because we cant move on lol π€§π₯²ππ₯°π
12 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Jun 25, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
damn yall still here
Yes πππ«Ά
1 0
Replying to MishDMal • Jun 23, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Not a hater. I have been stuck on episode 4 and does it get any better? I see so many great comments and I want…
After they caught xiao wei, it gets better. Which is ep 6
5 0
On Veil of Shadows • Jun 19, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I really wish Netflix translate those last chinese words, "No matter how the universe changes, I will always be by your side" at the end of ep 29. It just hit 10x better for those who watch it on there πππ₯Ίπππ«Ά
10 0
On Veil of Shadows • Jun 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Hello. Which scene is your favorite?? π Mine is when Ji ling sends Lu wuyi off with flowers π₯° and more of course!!
3 7
Replying to NallieLovesKdrama • Jun 9, 2026
Title Queen and I
Where do we watch this? None of the sites above work for me :(
I was watching it on tubi
1 0
Replying to Yara_love • May 31, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Hanba story is half century back. π And she( sujian) was working there. So same town but different homes.
Ahhhh ok make sense now
0 0
On Princess Pearl Season 3: Heaven on Earth • May 31, 2026
Title Princess Pearl Season 3: Heaven on Earth
Its not the same when its not the same cast πππ
0 0
Replying to love triangles anti • May 30, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
wait for real?! i had no idea
So im asuming when theres no one to take care of the wei mansion anymore, han ba started renting out rooms??
0 1
Replying to love triangles anti • May 30, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
wait for real?! i had no idea
So he was there the whole time when they were trying to capture xiao wei??
0 3
Replying to love triangles anti • May 30, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
wait for real?! i had no idea
Ok can you explain why??
0 5
Replying to love triangles anti • May 30, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
wait for real?! i had no idea
Hahahaha yes that was my guess too!! π€£π€£ I thought I was trippen!! I started to notice because i kept on rewatching
3 8
Replying to love triangles anti • May 30, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
wait for real?! i had no idea
Yes remember when Ji ling hid Wei Qing in the cabinet to bait Xiao wei, and he activated spells in the workshop? Thats the same room/place when he killed wu wang yang and Lu wuyi went through tons of rewind. Its just that it looks more desserted. Thats why i was confused too. It even have the same door entrance and steps
0 11
On Veil of Shadows • May 30, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Can someone explain why are they in the same setting when they were in the first 6 eps for the han ba story?? Where han ba hide his power, i notice it was in the wei mansion's too
1 19
Replying to Haveninmuse • May 27, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Minute 25, when Ji Ling asks Wu Yi "do you know why I trust you so much? Why I am willing to do all you say?…
Always wanted to know what he was gonna say too! π₯²π₯²π₯²
3 0
Replying to love triangles anti • May 26, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
i do remember listening to it once but there's sooo much bgmsπ here's the playlist with all of them. you might…
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to love triangles anti • May 26, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
i do remember listening to it once but there's sooo much bgmsπ here's the playlist with all of them. you might…
Thank you!!
1 1
On Veil of Shadows • May 26, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Hi, has anyone found the bgm at the end of ep 9 when Ji ling and Lwy were in the room alone?
2 7
On Veil of Shadows • May 22, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Why did Lu wuyi made Ji ling forget about her when they first met?
1 1
