Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 22, 2017
Replying to Xingye • 20 hours ago
I'm still confused who was the main male lead here "Wu Shi Guang" or "Ji Ling"?
I gotta say its ji ling because he's one of the very last character we see at the end
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • 7 days ago
Anyone found a drama as good as this one yet?? Btw, a warning. After finishing this, you'll keep hearing the ost in your head 🤣👉👈
5 4
Replying to Monnaliiza • 7 days ago
Hello everyone! Is there a lot of romance in this cdrama or not romance at all?
Yes alot of romance
1 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • 19 days ago
Its ok for me. Has a good intro song. Some cute goofy scenes. The romance is too slow for me tho. Wish the romance kicks in faster instead of in mid ep 25ish until they started showing their love to eachother.
1 2
Replying to Juuu • 29 days ago
WHo else feels annoyed by Lu Wuyi's voice?? I only watched episode 1 but I thought about dropping it bc of her…
No worries, her voice will be normal later ☺️☺️
2 1
On Veil of Shadows • 29 days ago
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
#1 c-drama for me 2026. Never paid for VIP to see next ep ,until this one when still releasing!!! Stil camping here just to read new comments⛺️🔥🔥🍿

I came here because of Ju Jingyi. Everyone was new to me. At the end, Tian Jiarui ( Ji ling ) took my heart. Im so glad he got paired up with my girl Lu wuyi. He is even more beautiful when he's*******SPOILER ALERT***********
lsd(the scene when they got out of the star stone and he let go of her hand, his face is**breath takinggg**)The plot twist, visual, and romance was everything. Music makes it even more beautiful and touching. The story actually really kicks in at ep 5-6 because they are still trying to catch Xiao wei. So if you havent pass those ep or hesitating, keep going! There might details that you might not catch for first time watching, so be like me, rewatching hella times. Alot of things will be happening at the same time so, dont think. Just go with the flowwww and everything will slowly reveal. The pain, tears and roller coaster of emotions is sooo worth it at the end(atleast for me) ***if you didnt know tian jiarui sing for his ost "not suffering and innocent fox** BTW if you are watching it on Netflex, netflex didnt translate those last mandarin words/sentence at the very end of last ep. Its said " No matter how time and space change, I will always be by your side"
15 0
On Speed and Love • Aug 8, 2026
I keep trying to give Esther a chance but her acting like a toddler in here, love between fairy and devil and love game eastern fantasy.... I cant. 🥲🥲🥲🥲
13 5
Replying to vinval • Aug 8, 2026
my girl needs to stop acting like a toddler smh
Seriously i keep finding myself dropping her dramas because of that reason
3 0
On Veil of Shadows • Jul 25, 2026
Its just only you and the dragon deity who still carries all the memories and trauma at the end 😭😭😭
6 0
Replying to linjuofallwangs • Jul 14, 2026
Who is the main couple here?? Lol. I finished episode 1 and 2. I just came here to comment on how interesting…
To me, its jiling and lu wuyi
2 0
Replying to Peachblossom • Jul 11, 2026
To me, its a happy ending. So so worth it 🫶🫶
Please post your reactions/questions
0 1
Replying to arluna • Jul 11, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Should I watch it? How's the ending? Is it emotionally exhausting? Will it break my heart and make me cry ugly?…
To me, its a happy ending. So so worth it 🫶🫶
2 3
Replying to Peachblossom • Jul 6, 2026
What ep did you stop??
Ahhhhh. If you already went that far, and dont like it, then yes you're not gonna enjoy it.
4 0
Replying to cattt123 • Jul 5, 2026
Dropped. Maybe paused? I don’t know why but this drama ain’t it for me. Here’s to coming back in a few months.
What ep did you stop??
0 2