Editorials
On The Butterfly Lovers • Jan 16, 2020
Title The Butterfly Lovers
The playrole that Hu Ge plays in this one is different and unexpected vs the other ones that he plays and being the main role. I was shocked! He did such a great job being the villian. I love the music in this movie. It really sets you into the mood. Both main characters were so cute! Wu chun was so hot in his fighting scenes. Totally recommended.
2 0
On Princess Pearl Season 3: Heaven on Earth • Apr 15, 2019
Title Princess Pearl Season 3: Heaven on Earth
Wow, I already have a headache just reading the summary.
1 0
On Panyachon Kon Krua • Apr 15, 2019
Title Panyachon Kon Krua
I enjoy this one. Not really anything evil or dramatic. More on funny cute side. You don’t really see any Thai Lakorn like this one. I recommend it.
3 0
On Ton Ruk Rim Rua • Apr 15, 2019
Title Ton Ruk Rim Rua
This drama could’ve been better. Wouldn’t rewatch it
0 0
On Kleun Cheewit • Apr 15, 2019
Title Kleun Cheewit
I wasn’t going to watch this one becos the main guy seem very abusive but I decided to give it a try. It’s okay. There was just too much goin on that I just skip most of the scene and watch the main leads.
2 0
On Ngao Jai • Apr 15, 2019
Title Ngao Jai
If you already saw Sud Sai Pan, this one is more on the cute funny side. It’s not as dramatic and the romance is a lil bit different compare to SSP.
2 0
On Sud Sai Pan • Apr 15, 2019
Title Sud Sai Pan
I enjoy every scene of it. I think it just makes you wanna stick to the drama and see what will happen next. I really enjoy the romance in here. The main guy is so sexy.
1 0
On Moon Embracing the Sun • Apr 15, 2019
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
I did enjoy watching it when they were young becos there was romantic, love scenes. But when they grew up, it just got kinda boring. Barely any love scenes until the very end. So I wouldn’t rewatch this.
3 0
On Treasure Venture • Apr 12, 2019
Title Treasure Venture
If you're looking for something with love romanctic scene with kisses then this is not the one.
0 0
Replying to Norah_ares • Apr 12, 2019
Title Queen and I Spoiler
Happy sweet ending ?
Yes!
1 0
Replying to Andie • May 27, 2018
Title Autumn in My Heart
Yes, it's a sad ending. This drama is sad from the beginning til the very end, I wouldn't recommend…
Right?! Oh lord.. im already stressful, reading the comments lol
2 0
Replying to Julie • May 27, 2018
Title Stairway to Heaven Spoiler
So a couple of months ago I stopped at episode 10, can someone tells me what happens after that?
Main girl dies at the end. So if you dont like sad endings, as myself, then dont bother to finish it
2 0
Replying to Jaden • May 27, 2018
Title Stairway to Heaven Spoiler
This is so ridiculous, are all older dramas like this?
Right? I hate those kdrama that have endings of the main girl died becos of cancer/ disease. Its really a waste of time when the leads are so goodlooking.
1 0
On Queen and I • Jan 1, 2018
Title Queen and I
All I gotta say is this drama is THE BOMB. My #1 kdrama. Love the music. You will not regret watching this.
4 3
On Leh Nangfah • Jan 1, 2018
Title Leh Nangfah
The beginning was really interesting. How she changes to a bird, etc. The middle of the story was kind boring and her character was getting annoying. But there’s a twisted at the end that makes You want to finish it. Its just, the sweet scenes between the two main lead just doesn’t hit the spot until the two last ep.
1 0
On Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again • Jan 1, 2018
Title Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again
I try watching this one but it’s kinda annoying. The two main leads mostly fighting and the new girl is just getting me more annoyed! So I drop this one on ep 3/4
0 0
On Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower • Jan 1, 2018
Title Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower
When I first watch this one, I remember I did enjoyed it. Rewatched it after 4 years and it was boring. Only skip it to the love scenes between the two main leads. Maybe it’s becos I know what’s happening? Anyways, the main guy is really good looking
0 0
On Tae Pang Korn • Jan 1, 2018
Title Tae Pang Korn
This one was okay. I did enjoy watching the beginning when she haven’t died yet. Really cute and romantic
1 0
On Neung Nai Suang • Jan 1, 2018
Title Neung Nai Suang
I didn’t really enjoy this one. The scene between the main characters are they’re always arguing and fighting. What is most annoying is the main girl always let everyone bully her. And her always starring at the main guy, blank, with her eyes wide open, crying and not saying anything back to defend herself when the main guy looks down on her. I only kept on watching becos the main leads are good looking. Other then that, not rewatching this one or recommend it. And no kiss on the lips at the last scene?! Really?! ????
2 0
On Push Puttichai Kasetsin • Dec 30, 2017
Person Push Puttichai Kasetsin
I just finished watching Leh Nang Fah and he is soo cute! First drama I watch from him. Want to watch his other dramas but not really feeling the main girls. He somehow have that korean look mix with his thai look. Anyways, new fan right here!
4 0
