News
On Flower of Evil • Jan 31, 2021
Title Flower of Evil
So many meaning to this drama, we all run away from our own troubles, we look to other people and want to be them, only to find out those people you want to be go through the worst life experiences, most even turn out to be bad people. Even you running away from your troubles, Always be careful what you wish for. Peace :)
4 0
On Flower of Evil • Jan 31, 2021
Title Flower of Evil
One of the best drama I have seen...best characters.
4 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Jan 12, 2021
Title Descendants of the Sun
Pretty good, I can't believe I didn't skip once. That's how much I was into this drama :)
2 0
Replying to commandaria • Jan 7, 2021
Title The Wolf
4th Brother mentions that he passes away. It is not shown.
Oh yeah I thought it was supposed to be shown. Thank you.
0 0
Replying to Priska • Jan 5, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Oh wow such a beautiful story, I love it! Perfection! :')
Wonder if season 2 is coming out, (fingers crossed)
2 1
On The Wolf • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Wolf Spoiler
What really happened to Lord Bo after Xinger died? Did I miss the part where he died too? The last i saw of him was when he carried his dead love away. Can someone clarify please?
0 2
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jan 5, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Oh wow such a beautiful story, I love it! Perfection! :')
3 2
Replying to constant19 • Dec 18, 2020
Title The Wolf
I find the character rather boring. No offence intended, but it might be partly due to the actor's lack of charisma…
Non taken, everyone has an opinion to make. But if you have something bad to say it's better to say nothing at all. No offence. :)
3 0
On The Wolf • Dec 17, 2020
Title The Wolf
Ji Chon! Ji Chong! Ji Chong! :)) :D best drama character ever! :)
9 5
On Oh! My Emperor • Dec 15, 2020
Title Oh! My Emperor
Sean xiao should have been the first ML, WHY IS HE THE SECOND ML?! ( sigh........... ) :)
4 1
Replying to Magblueroses • Dec 15, 2020
Title The Untamed
Maybe try reading the book if u like reading? It's amazing and well... has a ton of WangXian XD
Thank you :)
2 0
Replying to 8351099 • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Untamed Spoiler
If you wish to view their bond in CQL as strictly a platonic friendship, then I will respect your opinions. …
Yeah I get your point but I'm not keen on pointing out so much details, I understand the bromance thing going on, but thanks :) . There no relationship without friendship.
0 1
Replying to Magblueroses • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Untamed
Yessss the ending was BEAUTIFUL! In the book, it's different. LWJ and WWX end up together and happily spend their…
That's better :)
0 0
Replying to Magblueroses • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Untamed Spoiler
Yessss the ending was BEAUTIFUL! In the book, it's different. LWJ and WWX end up together and happily spend their…
I clearly heard wangji's voice calling xain xain at the end, he came back! :) If you say it like that than there probably gone be a season 2. (Fingers crossed) :)
0 2
Replying to Magblueroses • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Untamed
Maybe try reading the book if u like reading? It's amazing and well... has a ton of WangXian XD
Great stuff!
1 0
Replying to Magblueroses • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Untamed
Maybe try reading the book if u like reading? It's amazing and well... has a ton of WangXian XD
Thank you!
1 2
Replying to KimchiByTheSea • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Untamed
I would check out the wuxia genre. It helps to kind of satiate the CQL addiction a little. :)
Thank you! :)
1 0
Replying to Magblueroses • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Untamed
Maybe try reading the book if u like reading? It's amazing and well... has a ton of WangXian XD
I love reading! :) Where do I read the book online?
1 6
Replying to Magblueroses • Dec 14, 2020
Title The Untamed Spoiler
Yessss the ending was BEAUTIFUL! In the book, it's different. LWJ and WWX end up together and happily spend their…
Perfect just perfect! :')
0 0
Replying to janec • Dec 13, 2020
Title The Untamed
The Wolf. But only if you were charmed by the smile and eyes of XZ :)
Interesting, I have already started and I'm loving it! Thank you:D
1 0
