News
On Dear Hongrang • May 22, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
didn’t skipped through at all❣️
6 0
On Dear Hongrang • Apr 19, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
there’s a book about it
2 1
Replying to Addict • Mar 24, 2021
Title Obsessed Spoiler
Practically it's not possible and she felt like she was spoiling him rather than helping, that's why she controlled…
Yeah but to kill yourself for love? No way.
2 2
Replying to Priska • Mar 16, 2021
Title Wet Woman in the Wind
Where to watch this?
Thank you
1 0
Replying to Geegee16 • Mar 16, 2021
Title Wet Woman in the Wind
I enjoyed this for the first half but then it just threw plot to the wind and became a sex fest xD
Where to watch this?
0 2
On Under Your Bed • Mar 13, 2021
Title Under Your Bed
Where to watch this?
0 1
On Secret Love • Mar 12, 2021
Title Secret Love Spoiler
At the end the husband told the brother to take care of her. If jinho really survived than he would have taken care of Yeon the FL. but the Husband survived and still felt betrayed couldn't face her again, and traveled away. But he still loved her and wanted to know who she truly loved. her response was enough for both of the brothers because they both loved her in they own way and she loved them both differently. So if jinho didn't look like her husband she never would have done that. They both were one and the same to her. She knew her husband's handwriting from all the letters he sent to his brother jinho, and that's how she knew it was jinwoo who survived, her true first love.
4 0
Replying to BlackHalo • Mar 12, 2021
Title Secret Love
Just to clear up some confusion, I'm pretty sure the one in the bathroom scene was Jin Woo, the husband,…
The one who save her on the mountain was jinwoo not jinho. The mysterious lady was also confused when she first kissed jinwoo in the coma thinking it was jinho. But than she met jinho who was fixing her shoelaces and confirm that it was him she had a relationship with and not jinwoo in the coma. She said it herself.
0 0
Replying to JoanneSmith • Mar 12, 2021
Title Secret Love Spoiler
me too. When she went to the apartment that one time she very emotionally said to Jinho how much she missed him.…
This is when she thought the man she married lied to her about him being the one who saved him, but at the end she realised that jinho was the one lying, she said it herself that she made a mistake. So all along she loved jinwoo
1 0
Replying to JoanneSmith • Mar 12, 2021
Title Secret Love Spoiler
This show was driving me nuts. I watched half of it again a couple hours after watching it and then 24 hours later…
Jin woo is the one who saved her on that bridge, not jinho. Jinho started loving her after she mistaken a picture of him to be her husband, say she felt the little boy in the picture was her true love Who in fact was Jin ho.
1 0
On Obsessed • Mar 10, 2021
Title Obsessed Spoiler
She should have just agreed to be with him, not everyday you find your true love Who can't breathe without you. Like they say "it's never too late for anything". I'm guessing she didn't love him at all just leading him on. I feel sorry for the ML. He soooooo handsome!!!! :)
11 5
Replying to sunflower63 • Mar 8, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
I will definitely list this drama amongst my favourite Chinese historicals as overall I really enjoyed it. Besides…
I completely agree with you 100% :) I enjoyed and understood it all the way.
3 0
On The Rebel Princess • Mar 8, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
The rebel princess. I thought she will rebel at the end with everyone around her trying to kill one another for the throne. But that didn't happen, the drama was great but the title is misleading.
1 1
Replying to snatched • Mar 2, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Airing dates are decided by the broadcasting platforms. Directors and actors have no say on the dates. And this…
Oh thanks
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Mar 1, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Why are airing date being postponed? Are the directors not getting along with the actors or something? Or the actors don't want to do their job properly. I can only come up with that reasoning I am really curious guys.
0 2
Replying to Eddy The wire • Feb 21, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
It’s Zhang ziyi, she is a legend, I grow up watching her in the 2000, the first Chinese actress to have a unique…
Yeah exactly, so this drama is a must watch. It won't disappoint. :)) She finally appears in 2021!
0 0
Replying to Jamila • Feb 21, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
You know a drama is good when the villains anger you just by showing up on the screen. I mean for real. And right…
Totally
0 0
On The Rebel Princess • Feb 21, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
I'm loving this drama, the FL is a perfect character together with the ML. The FL is interesting, she doesn't make me feel annoyed at all like some female lead tend to do. I watch this because she's work with some famous actors like Jetli and Jackie Chan if I'm not mistaken, which made me curious about this drama. She didn't disappoint :)
6 2
On Flower of Evil • Feb 2, 2021
Title Flower of Evil
Yeah a perfect work of art!
2 0
Replying to 8763655 • Feb 2, 2021
Title Flower of Evil
not scary.... lots of anxiety? yes. lots of crying? yes.
Exactly
1 0
