News
On The Wolf • Nov 26, 2020
Title The Wolf
Where can I watch all the episode? I only see till ep6 on YouTube.
0 2
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Nov 26, 2020
Title The Wolf
Poof!
:))) oh makes sense. Thank you.
0 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Nov 25, 2020
Title The Wolf
Poof!
Must be from magic?
1 3
On Luo Jin • Nov 25, 2020
Person Luo Jin
Royal nirvana
0 0
On The Wolf • Nov 25, 2020
Title The Wolf
What happened to Wolfie's scares?
0 5
On Zhao Ge • Nov 25, 2020
Title Zhao Ge Spoiler
Looking forward to this!
1 2
Replying to Priska • Mar 8, 2020
Title Noble Aspirations Season 2
There's part 3? this was the end? No right?
I love this drama
0 0
On Noble Aspirations Season 3 • Mar 8, 2020
Title Noble Aspirations Season 3
This is nonsense!
0 0
On Noble Aspirations Season 2 • Mar 8, 2020
Title Noble Aspirations Season 2
There's part 3? this was the end? No right?
0 1
Replying to Poohbearies • Jan 24, 2020
Title Royal Nirvana
If you want to watch with Eng subs, you have to wait. The episodes are still being released progressively on Amazon…
Thank you.
0 0
On Royal Nirvana • Jan 15, 2020
Title Royal Nirvana
Ep 39 and the rest of it are not on YouTube, where else can I download this drama?
0 2
On Untouchable Lovers • Dec 20, 2019
Title Untouchable Lovers
I didn't want this drama to end! That's how good it was.
1 0
On Noble Aspirations Season 2 • Dec 19, 2019
Title Noble Aspirations Season 2
Where can I download this drama?
2 0
Replying to Tania Ananna • Nov 9, 2019
Title Burning Jealousy
https://justanothermuse.com/plerng-ruk-plerng-kaen/
Thank you.
1 1
On Go Go Squid! • Nov 4, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
Can't seem to want to stop watching this drama, that's how good it is!!!
2 0
On Burning Jealousy • Nov 3, 2019
Title Burning Jealousy
Where can I get the English subtitles for this drama?
0 4
On Ashes of Love • Nov 2, 2019
Title Ashes of Love
Highly recommended, watch this drama it's epic!
3 0
Replying to DramaDrama • Oct 18, 2019
Title Bloody Romance
Simply amazing, especially the chemistry between the leads
Watch Eternal love, highly recommend you to watch it.
2 0
Replying to TangYan • Oct 13, 2019
Title Bloody Romance
Did that one episode when Gong Zi went to the palace to meet with the king, the woman who was boiled in that pot,…
Yeah I'm still new to MDL I don't know how to change that, but I joined this year.
1 0
On Heirs • Oct 12, 2019
Title Heirs
It's interesting.
0 0
