News
Replying to Jwells • Mar 11, 2025
Title Yu Jian Xin Ruan De Shen
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GtydRq3mIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwahYLuH1wghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Qg7wSokWohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwV1VbO4HsQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0NNSne2Tkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hznzdpuz8cMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQOhGwSfcokhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggH8dnnXZkIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRTaw1rBeqAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjfAieQawewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO-0Qn21n-Qhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQJ14ZYKwUshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdo2e15VIUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kMRfFCk5tEhttps://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4794489471242240*Runtime…
I also prefer you posting a lot of links so I can select those with better subs. It is somewhat frustrating to watch a good drama with unmatched subs. So, thank you for your hard work :)
4 0
Replying to Jwells • Mar 7, 2025
Title Sheng Xia Ai Qing Gu Shi
Link w/subs: https://rumble.com/v7ap696https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9tdpo8 (Part 1)https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9tdox0…
No links? Oh no! Went directly to comment section to look for your links, sooo sad.
1 0
Replying to xclusivek0rean • Mar 7, 2025
Title Love Is the Only Eternity
Anyone Know which app this is on?
check also Jwells comment below. The links are given.
0 1
Replying to xclusivek0rean • Mar 7, 2025
Title Love Is the Only Eternity
Anyone Know which app this is on?
Youtube. Just search for either of the leads name.
0 0
Replying to morningstar • Mar 4, 2025
Title Beauty Can Flirt Need to Be Pampered
The chemistry between ML and FL is so good and they have many short dramas together.
they are a couple in real life <3
3 1
On Light beyond the Reed • Mar 4, 2025
Title Light beyond the Reed
I'm eagerly waiting for Zhang Bin Bin on how he would portray his role here.
5 0
Replying to primroseira • Mar 4, 2025
Title Fate Chooses You
why? :(
I even like his role in "One and Only" and "Forever and Ever". Not much of kissing scenes but I ship him with Bai Lu and I felt excited, thrilled, and so much butterflies in my stomach for both series.
5 0
On Private Pet • Feb 24, 2025
Title Private Pet
I like the tension between them. At first, I was hesitant if I should continue watching or not. But what kept me going is the chemistry, acting, story, and better subs.
0 0
Replying to PurpleJK92 • Feb 24, 2025
Title A Night Deeply Drunk on the Spring Breeze
There's another version of Zeng Hui and other FL (I forgot the name). You should try to watch it too :)
Yes
0 0
Replying to _Shinigami_ • Feb 21, 2025
Title Love in the Air
Are you sure the links refere to the drama? I feel like the poster doesn’t fit to the story at all 😕🤔
lol. Same thought. I automatically clicked the picture/title due to the poster. But I will try to watch it anyway :D
2 0
Replying to _Shinigami_ • Feb 21, 2025
Title Love in the Air
I don't understand the poster at all. It's f*cking misleading. It hints at a similarity to the plot as seen in…
The poster itself is giving the Descendants of the Sun vibes. lol.
4 0
On I'm Missing You • Feb 21, 2025
Title I'm Missing You
This is the only Wang Chen Peng's series that I didn't like. Or is it just me? lol
0 0
On The Canaries Are Escaping Again • Feb 21, 2025
Title The Canaries Are Escaping Again
Although the storyline was a little too fast, it saved us the hassle of feeling stressed with villains. The story was cut short, or it is really what it should be. Anyways, I still love it.
2 0
Replying to JustOneMoreEpisode • Feb 21, 2025
Title The Canaries Are Escaping Again
"If you lose the bet, you get one day a week off. If i lose, you get three.". Spicy chemistry and kisses. And…
lol
0 0
Replying to CongMing • Feb 20, 2025
Title Being Pampered During Pregnancy
ALL MEN IN CHINA ARE CEOs. THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER PROFESSION FOR MEN
where in just 1 call away, they can make the villains company bankrupt lol
2 0
Replying to PurpleJK92 • Feb 20, 2025
Title A Night Deeply Drunk on the Spring Breeze
There's another version of Zeng Hui and other FL (I forgot the name). You should try to watch it too :)
No, it's not Han Yutong. It's the girl with the thick lips and big eyes lol
0 2
Replying to DramaChef • Feb 20, 2025
Title A Night Deeply Drunk on the Spring Breeze
FL not listed is Yang Shuyu, I suspect she is a newcomer.This based on "Blazing Night", Due to the pressure of…
There's another version of Zeng Hui and other FL (I forgot the name). You should try to watch it too :)
0 4
On Wang Chen Peng • Feb 18, 2025
Person Wang Chen Peng
Only a few of his dramas are listed here.
2 0
Replying to Cptcc • Feb 13, 2025
Title Madame President
just watched it! found link here with subs https://dai.ly/x9dhx64
Thank you so much!
0 0
On The King’s Avatar Season 2 • Feb 12, 2025
Title The King’s Avatar Season 2
I am absolutely looking forward for the season 2.
1 0
