Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 31, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Republic of the Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 11, 2020

PurpleJK92

Republic of the Philippines
Replying to PurpleJK92 • Apr 13, 2025
It's posted in yt now :)
I agree. I felt there's something missing/lacking with YuYin's acting. I was not just satisfied with her acting here.
1 0
Replying to sunnyforyou • Apr 11, 2025
Camping in the comments while the count down for the release happens but I'm also here to say that I saw the preview…
It's posted in yt now :)
1 2
Leo • Apr 11, 2025
Photo Photo
I'm patiently waiting for this, really <3
0 0
On My Dear General • Apr 10, 2025
I really love watching these two. But I feel so stressed in the first 30 minutes having the FL being kidnapped twice. Watched it in x2 speed, lol.
2 0
Replying to PurpleJK92 • Apr 10, 2025
Ooohh! Sad that links were all taken down. I came too late in this series. It would be good to watch all of the…
Haha. Nahh. I was planning to watch all one after another. This just to justify my curiosity, lol!
2 0
Replying to Jwells • Apr 10, 2025
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MyyFMsLldo [Dramabox app]*Feel free to check the top of my list…
Ooohh! Sad that links were all taken down. I came too late in this series. It would be good to watch all of the 11 version of the story :(
2 2
On Xin Dong Huan Qing Gao Su Wo • Apr 10, 2025
For a vertical short drama, this one I considered excellent. Love both actings of ML and FL. I have not watched most of Wang Kai Mu's series, but this one is more than good. I've been through a roller coaster of emotions. Guo Yu Xin was able to deliver the right emotions. Haven't seen this plot recycled yet so it's kinda refreshing.
9 2
Replying to ASTER • Apr 10, 2025
1)Ma Shi Yao | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRsXYqMcnkc | no ending |2)Male lead: Zhang Yulun♥️Female lead:…
Thanks for this. Only watched the 7th version as I go through all Lu Shandong's series. Guess I'll be watching the other first 6 versions to compare.
0 1
Replying to emberzmars • Apr 8, 2025
Wang Zi Lin looks like Fan Zhixin during My Lethal Man in this drama. ❤️ the styling for this ML.
I agree!
2 0
Replying to JoanMarieBrian • Apr 2, 2025
Paano po makanuod ditu sa dramalist?
Hindi nakakanuod dito. You can use this as your guide. You can search for the title of the series/movie you want to watch, your favorite actress or actors. May mga nagco-comment naman ng links. Yun copy mo to watch.
0 0
On Li Bo Yan • Apr 2, 2025
Person Li Bo Yan
Why does Li Bo Yan's picture in his profile here is different from the actual? lol.
0 0
On During the Post-Marriage Call • Apr 1, 2025
This is the 2nd version of the When the Phone Rings plot in a vertical c-drama series I've watched. The storyline, scenes, flashbacks are much closer. Li Bo Yan and Zhao Mo Yan are good actors, it's just that I think the romance is a little bit lacking especially on the last 30 minutes near end.
But I like this version compared to the 1st one.
2 0
Replying to thehepburn • Mar 31, 2025
Title Overshoot
I watched 7 versions and the only one that's worth watching is the one with zeng hui 🔥Other starredLan boCao…
Agree! Only the version of Zeng Hui is worth watching :D
2 1
Replying to PurpleJK92 • Mar 27, 2025
It is indeed the 4th version. I'm visiting this page as I am binge-watching all versions of the Too Wild Story.And…
Will definitely watch some of his series.
0 0
Replying to thehepburn • Mar 27, 2025
I believe this is the 4th version of the TOO WILD story. I couldn't take this too seriously because the ML was…
It is indeed the 4th version. I'm visiting this page as I am binge-watching all versions of the Too Wild Story.
And got curios of Ke Jun. I believe he has something more to offer. I just don't quite like some wardrobes of the FL here.
1 2