News
On Bloom in the Shadows • Feb 11, 2025
Title Bloom in the Shadows
Found it in daily motion :D Although quality is not that good but the subs are good.
0 0
On Evening Star for You • Feb 11, 2025
Title Evening Star for You
Only watched the 1-hr part of this drama and I can't find the remaining episodes.
0 0
Replying to LiliArts • Feb 11, 2025
Person Han Yu Tong
Not sure why but one of her dramas isn’t listed here. The vertical drama is on YouTube under “In Order to…
The link is not working.
0 0
On Zeng Hui • Feb 11, 2025
Person Zeng Hui
I've been rewatching his series in loklok mobile app, the subs were much better.
0 0
Replying to LiliArts • Feb 11, 2025
Person Wang Hao Zhen
Not sure why but one of his dramas isn’t listed here. The vertical drama is on YouTube under “In Order to…
This video was uploaded private and can't be seen. I've been looking for this series of him and Han Yutong also.
0 0
Replying to Dei Kim • Feb 10, 2025
Title Bloom in the Shadows
It's available in loklok app the title there is "let her ignite" in short dramas
thank you so much :)
0 0
Replying to Ellie_ly • Feb 10, 2025
Title Evening Star for You
I love this drama but sadly one of his drama also not here... Married first, fell in love later qith my secret…
the link is not working.
1 0
On Evening Star for You • Feb 10, 2025
Title Evening Star for You
why can't i find it in youtube? does anyone has a life for this drama?
0 4
On Bloom in the Shadows • Feb 10, 2025
Title Bloom in the Shadows
where can I watch this?
0 4
Replying to Zainy4488 • Feb 4, 2025
Title Madame President
where can I watch this besides flickreels. that app wastes too much time on ads and is too expensive to pay for.…
facebook, youtube. the titles are always changing.
0 0
Replying to PurpleJK92 • Feb 4, 2025
Title Madame President
I'm watching it right now :) Been following Chinese Short Drama in FB. It's posted. Although the title is always…
You should follow the FB page "Chinese Short Drama".
1 0
Replying to shannonmae • Jan 23, 2025
Title Madame President
Hi guys, do u have a youtube link for this please. Thank you in advance! I'm also looking for the link of Prince…
I'm watching it right now :) Been following Chinese Short Drama in FB. It's posted. Although the title is always changing :D
0 2
On Palace Wall Snow • Dec 11, 2024
Title Palace Wall Snow
Been looking for Yao Guan Yu's vertically filmed drama where he has a girlfriend for 3 years (professional dancer) and an ex-girlfriend (also a professional dancer), but he was reluctant to get married. Can anyone share a link? I've watched an hour of it but I couldn't find the other half..
2 5
Replying to Jwells • Dec 10, 2024
Title Madame President
Link w/subs: https://www.dailymotion.com/search/aristocratic%20heiress%20from%20the%20countryside/top-results
the link is not available :(
0 1
Replying to PurpleJK92 • Dec 10, 2024
Title Prince of Beijing Circle
I wonder if there is a YT link?
Watching right now. It's good. I think this is the last series of Zeng Hui that I haven't watched yet.
0 0
Replying to PurpleJK92 • Dec 10, 2024
Title Prince of Beijing Circle
I wonder if there is a YT link?
Thank you.
0 0
On Bao Gao Zong Cai, Fu Ren He Shao Ye Dou Cheng Da Lao Le! • Dec 9, 2024
Title Bao Gao Zong Cai, Fu Ren He Shao Ye Dou Cheng Da Lao Le!
Such a good pair.
0 0
On Zeng Hui • Dec 9, 2024
Person Zeng Hui
Such a promising actor. Hoping he would be given chances to star in a mainland series and not just vertically filmed series.
8 1
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 26, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Anticipating for the next episodes.
4 0
Replying to PurpleJK92 • Nov 26, 2024
Title Prince of Beijing Circle
I wonder if there is a YT link?
Ooh, sad. I recently watched Zeng Hui's latest short series and I plan to watch all in the list down under :(
1 0
