Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2023
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 14, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
We don't know about flowers. This doesn't have explanation. After seeing wsg and the double flower hunters I can…
Jl also has six
0 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 14, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
I saw pic of JiLing with flower on his head. Any theories behind this? Is he the true dragon? Just simple answer and not spoiler pls
0 4
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 14, 2026
We have 2 more days to suffer from the waiting and then probably an eternal bleeding 🤣 I thought i was ready for the ending but I never thought I’d get so carried away into the world of Wuyi and Jiling.
15 1
Replying to Rosy park • Apr 14, 2026
LWY time travelled sooo muchh to change WWY fate.. This proves that she lived the whole thing again & again...…
She clearly wants to save JL
2 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 14, 2026
One thing I know for sure, LWY was more hurt than Jiling when she lied to him. She shattered her own heart more than his. Such a complex character. Jjy deserves appreciation for her acting here
31 2
Replying to NoneofYourbusinessLMAO • Apr 13, 2026
When I first saw the trailer, I was sure that when she was blind (judging by her eye and outfit colors). But now,…
Oh lord how cruel is gjm to write something like this 😭
2 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 13, 2026
I’ll accept a sad ending as long as they die together. Please don’t make one of them lose the other 😭
14 2
Replying to 618 • Apr 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
What question
He asked her why jiu ying possessed time reversal power and she said she doesn’t know
2 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 13, 2026
Lmao to the comment where people confused about wwy heart and making a love triangle scenario 🤣
2 8
Replying to sweetP • Apr 12, 2026
being bought😭😭😭
😭 i am dying to know the ending but i hate spoilers!!
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 12, 2026
How the hell people get all that leaked scripts from? I saw some spoilers written in Vietnamese on tiktok and it turned out to be true!
1 8
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
“Based on the spoilers, did LWY turn back time to save JL, or to stop WWY from getting her memories back? Lord, I’m so confused
0 1
Replying to Justice22 • Apr 12, 2026
How is the most inferior (normal fox) among the casts of Dragon x 2 nine tailed fox somehow presented as the leader…
What is wrong with you 🤣 drop it if you don’t like it🤣 Why are you always coming here bashing the actor and the character and even questioning the writer's script 🤣
20 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 12, 2026
OH IDK ABT Y'ALL BUT I'M LOVING THIS CONFUSION
I am having a headache rn that’s show how deep i am invested in this drama
3 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 12, 2026
Just saw ep 21 trailer and i am devastated. Jjy crying scenes always makes me cry with her. Their story is so painful that i think they deserves a happy ending.
20 0