Editorials
Replying to PReid • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
OMG SAME! I saw that preview and got chills. I will be SO MAD.
ME TOO!
2 0
Replying to vesca • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I don't know, but I am hoping that's either trap within trap, or simply Crown Princes escort unit providing necessary…
Make sense!I think it’s the first time we got a jumpscare preview
2 1
On Fated Master and Disciple • 8 days ago
Title Fated Master and Disciple
New melon, November this year
5 0
On Against the Current • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Anyone know what will happened to yuan commander and xiuru? Ep 24 preview scares me
6 6
On Ju Jing Yi • 8 days ago
Person Ju Jing Yi
Cant wait for her to pick up another drama to work on.
0 4
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
Title Against the Current
Truly a gem
9 0
On Veil of Shadows • 13 days ago
Title Veil of Shadows
I saw TJR sing ‘not suffering’ live and now I miss them terribly.
9 1
On Executor across Worlds • 13 days ago
Title Executor across Worlds
Damn that was so high, like super scary high. With this level of dedication, she really deserves her popularity.
0 2
On Executor across Worlds • 17 days ago
Title Executor across Worlds
Holy moly she’s so gorgeous today with that all white outfit
1 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • 17 days ago
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
This drama…. barely has people in it.
0 0
On Against the Current • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current
I have high expectation for this drama. Pls be goood.
6 0
Replying to love triangles anti • 22 days ago
Title Veil of Shadows
i still miss them and no drama hits the same after this masterpiece 😭
Ikr. I am in a drought.
2 0
Replying to Pinchofdrama • 27 days ago
Title Executor across Worlds
I hope she would use her voice and not dubbed, I really love her voice — it's so unique
Been saying this since forever
0 0
On Executor across Worlds • 27 days ago
Title Executor across Worlds
I gasp every time I see her in a new outfit, but the comments here say otherwise 🤷♀️
1 2
Replying to Cassandra34 • 27 days ago
Person Ju Jing Yi
Ju Jingyi coming back to Youku for another drama? 😭
Melon seems strong this time. High probability
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • 28 days ago
Title The Road to Splendor
I am on ep 33 and plot is not convincing at all
2 1
On Endless Summers • Aug 21, 2026
Title Endless Summers
I am sat
2 0
On Veil of Shadows • Aug 20, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
8.2 again? 😮💨
1 1
On Executor across Worlds • Aug 20, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
Just notice title change 👀
1 0
On Executor across Worlds • Aug 15, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
Man, today’s look is stunning. STUNNING. Time for modern drama!!
1 0
