Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2023
Replying to samiahyousef • Jun 30, 2026
seeing many people in episodes part making low review on episodes not aired yet makes me sick those people are…
These haters really be tagging along on every ride
3 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Jun 30, 2026
i can feel that JJYxTJR 2027 collaboration. i can.
Considering how often she reunites with her costars, I think it’s highly possible!
7 1
Replying to Jirachi • Jun 29, 2026
It’s not only for her. Youku is a small platform compared to iQiyi & Tencent. Youku hardly do promotion.…
Also whatever achievements she had with youku all thanks to her popularity, her fans, the power of miju. Youku did nothing but milking it all from her.
0 3
Replying to Jirachi • Jun 29, 2026
It’s not only for her. Youku is a small platform compared to iQiyi & Tencent. Youku hardly do promotion.…
If you compare it to other Youku dramas that actually get proper promotion, advertisements, and a scheduled broadcast date, then it’s a big no. I still stand by my opinion
2 1
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jun 29, 2026
OOT but I really hope this is the last time Jjy works with Youku. All of her last three dramas had zero promotion and were dropped just one day after being announced. SMH.
2 7
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • Jun 29, 2026
I sometimes avoid certain actors or actresses too, but I don’t go to their pages whining like this. So childish…
I know it’s fine. The more popular you get, the more haters you attract.
0 0
Replying to Reenee244 • Jun 29, 2026
Why this fl again 🥲
I sometimes avoid certain actors or actresses too, but I don’t go to their pages whining like this. So childish 😂
14 5
Replying to olcy • Jun 29, 2026
wats really going on with this drama is that team that was supposed to promote this drama went bankrupt and it…
I wish your comment could be pinned for everyone to read
1 0
Replying to Coffeelate • Jun 27, 2026
I decided to give the first two episodes a shot anyway and now I'm hooked! The lighthearted comedy and refreshing…
Agree. Definitely a breath of fresh air.
1 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Jun 27, 2026
yes they cut 7 episodes and only told us about it yesterday 🫪 it's obvious cuz the scenes change too suddenly…
7 eps is a lot. I’m sure they did the best they could. At this point, the fact that this drama even aired is a miracle, if you ask me 😂
1 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Jun 27, 2026
yes they cut 7 episodes and only told us about it yesterday 🫪 it's obvious cuz the scenes change too suddenly…
🤦‍♀️ smh

They’re probably not important scenes since they don’t cause any confusion, but the cuts are still noticeable 😂
1 3
Replying to Avi • Jun 27, 2026
Either the translation is at times pretty bad or it's already noticeable that quite some scenes were cut. Nevertheless…
I also think they cut a lot of scenes but it doesn’t get me confused at all 😂 probably not so important scenes
0 0
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Jun 27, 2026
FL disguised as a man, dual identity, bad animal CG,noble idiocy. We are so back with xianxia.
Bro u drunk watching or what
1 0