Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2023
On Ju Jing Yi • Jun 5, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
Xiaoju is booked and busy. Her new LAFANG endorsements are up today, and the ads and billboards are everywhere. Honestly, I want to buy the shampoo because it’s rose scented, but they’re sold in bulk and too heavy to be shipped to my country 😂
2 2
Replying to tttweet • Jun 2, 2026
i'm not loving her hairstyle today 😅but maybe it will look better in the drama 🥲
It’s super pretty to me
1 0
Replying to BabyAR • Jun 2, 2026
I see the reuter🤪...Ju jingyi villain aura are making comeback 🔥
IKR!!!
0 0
Replying to Xiaojuu • Jun 2, 2026
Chen Xinhai and jjy look so good together I want them in a drama together so bad I hope it comes true
Yes, count me in
2 1
Replying to Jilu • Jun 2, 2026
i always wondered you know how less xiao ju interacts with her generation fellow actors and actresses, does any…
Xiaoju doesn’t really interact with other fellow actors/actresses. That’s what she’s known for. I like the way she build her image btw.
2 2
Replying to lauvely • Jun 1, 2026
Ju Jingyi and Chen Xinhai have a scene together tonight.. Looking at his style, Chen Xinhai seems to be playing…
Not me thinking it was ARP. I was focused so much on jjy lol
0 0
Replying to MAA • Jun 1, 2026
Aaaaaaa I need Jjy and Chen Xinhai to get their own drama as the leads!
Righttt!
1 0
Replying to verg1l • Jun 1, 2026
hey do you have the link for this ? does it also include the bgm whenever that comes in hype moments?
I listen on spotify, but if you want to listen to all the songs, including the BGM, there’s a playlist on youtube with 200+ tracks. You can search “Veil of Shadows BGM Full Playlist” on yt
1 0
Replying to lauvely • Jun 1, 2026
Kiku is still doing her makeup. Go look at her Weibo updates first😉https://weibo.com/3669102477/5304986577670465
Liked! She’s so pretty on every angle 😍
1 0
Replying to Jilu • May 30, 2026
i hope by tomorrow everything will be resolved cuz this is getting out of hand
She has a new endorsement in early June. It will be greatly affected if this isn’t resolved by then 😮‍💨
3 1