Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2023
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jun 27, 2026
Wasn’t this drama originally 40 episodes? Two episodes in, and it already feels like they’ve cut a lot of scenes. It’s still good btw. I’ve been in a cdrama drought since VOS, and this drama has brought me back to life.
7 6
Replying to eternal flower • Jun 22, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
Does anyone know when tef will come out?
Rumor 6th july 🤞
0 1
Replying to tttweet • Jun 18, 2026
I'm wondering if she's filming today since it's her birthday ☺️☺️☺️☺️
She’s filming today. Also with new look. Hopefully she’ll get to celebrate her birthday with the crew.
0 0
On Ju Jing Yi • Jun 18, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
Happy birthday 🎉
Apparently xiaoju releases a new single today, the title is FIND THE WAY.
1 0
Replying to Yuna-San • Jun 16, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
I also want to get that shampoo, but I don’t know where to buy it.
You can buy it on taobao 🫶
0 0
Replying to BabyAR • Jun 11, 2026
Now I know why Ju jie avoid choosing popular actor as her Co star or Male lead in her drama because she want to…
This hater is clearly not an ARP fan because true fans know ARP is just a guest. No matter what happens, haters will always find some unreasonable excuse to hate on JJY. Just ignore them.

Xiaoju doesn’t care about what haters say, nor is she avoiding any co-star. She’s simply so popular that billing has become an issue
1 0
Replying to cyau723 • Jun 8, 2026
I am only on episode three. Is this from the same team behind Fangs of Fortune? It is visually great. The action…
I watched fof for 1 eps and dropped it immediately lmao
2 0