Editorials
Replying to Jiejie • Jul 23, 2026
Title Legend of the Magnate
I thought about rewatching this again. but I've re watched it once and it did not have the same life as the first…
Try Swords into plowshares
1 1
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 21, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
It was a nice ride 👏🏻
4 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 18, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Ju Jingyi’s acting impressed me the most here. I’m on ep30 atm, and I actually had to pause the episode just to write down my thoughts about her performance during the scene where she confronts Yecha. I was genuinely amazed by her acting, everytime.
11 1
On Executor across Worlds • Jul 15, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
We are officially entering new era. She looks so young and cute.
2 0
On Ju Jing Yi • Jul 14, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
I saw new melon, modern drama. I hope it’s true🤞🤞
1 2
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • Jul 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Are you inside the stone now? 🤣
Omg what a good old times 🥰🥰🥰🥰 i miss them sm gonna rewatch soon after TEF
1 0
Replying to arluna • Jul 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Should I watch it? How's the ending? Is it emotionally exhausting? Will it break my heart and make me cry ugly?…
Definitely should
1 0
Replying to tttweet • Jul 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Finished episodes 1 & 2 yesterday and let’s just say “wow, how is everyone so beautiful?” 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰…
Are you inside the stone now? 🤣
1 2
Replying to love triangles anti • Jul 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
VOS officially surpassed 100B views on Douyin topic, and surpassed 16.93B views overall 🎉👏🏻
🍻
2 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 13, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
I am on ep 25 and def not ready for the angst 🙈
2 0
On Zheng Ye Cheng • Jul 9, 2026
Person Zheng Ye Cheng
What happened to him? I remember watching his drama years ago and thinking he would get popular very soon. Seems like he shares the same fate with leehongyi. Both are great actor but underrated
3 1
On Veil of Shadows • Jul 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I miss them
7 1
Replying to eternal flower • Jul 9, 2026
Title Swords into Plowshares
Is this worth watching?
It’s so good, you should give it a try
2 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Jul 9, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
the new schedule is a joke idk what they're trying to achieve with 3 whole days without an episode?! 😭 i have…
Youku is so unpredictable
1 0
Replying to Yinyang • Jul 9, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
can't stress it enough! i knew he would turn out like this from the start...people didn't believe me🤧
Me too, I could see the direction they are going to from the start
0 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 9, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Tongzhou getting on my nerves again and again
5 2
On Executor across Worlds • Jul 8, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
How long Guo Jun Chen has been filming? Seems like he has many scenes which is great btw
2 5
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 8, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
I love everyone’s chemistry here
6 0
On Fated Master and Disciple • Jul 8, 2026
Title Fated Master and Disciple
Can’t wait!!!
2 0
On Executor across Worlds • Jul 6, 2026
Title Executor across Worlds
That new looks is so mesmerizing 👀👀👀
1 0
