Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2023
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • Jul 6, 2026
That’s quite high
I know how douban works, i am just surprised it’s 5.6 and not 4 since douban has alot of trolls and haters always rate jjy’s drama down
0 0
Replying to 16493506 • Jul 5, 2026
sad Douban scored this drama 5.6 that’s bad. if it’s bad how did it get over 4 million reservation?
That’s quite high
0 2
Replying to tttweet • Jul 5, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
I drop everything at 9 pm my time to watch it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣whether it's dinner, dishes, or the bf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂As you should 👏🏻
0 0
Replying to Jirachi • Jul 4, 2026
Please don’t release it when it clash with another traffic actor/actress's drama.
I think Youku is gearing up its next drama to go up against this one
0 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 4, 2026
The fact that they’re releasing only one episode a day tells me the drama is doing well enough for Youku to maximize subscriptions and engagement
10 1
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 4, 2026
I’m really enjoying their love-hate relationship, and people are getting so worked up over a single comment I left here. Girl, am I supposed to explain myself under every comment or what? Calm down 😂

I also love watching their cultivation journey. So far, it’s been entertaining enough to keep me hooked.
8 0
Replying to averageone • Jul 4, 2026
You people have no chill, don't bully the young cultivators, they're not supposed to be strong yet. They've only…
I know girl i know

calm down
1 0
Replying to Dreamy • Jul 3, 2026
Honestly Li Fei put a good damn reasoning on why she feel upset at LXY, it's because she genuinely care for him…
I second that
2 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance Spoiler
I am on ep10
I’m glad JLF ignored LXY. I just hope she can keep it up for as long as possible because I can tell she’s starting to waver
3 0
On Ju Jing Yi • Jul 3, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
Just a daily visit and to reminds everyone to watch The Eternal Fragrance 🫶
3 3
Replying to tttweet • Jul 3, 2026
yep i need to see her again with TJR 2 more times and with SWL 3 more times then I can let go 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Greedy (insert ariana voice)
0 0
Replying to wednessday3071 • Jul 2, 2026
These insta comment haters are really are the worst , they keep on trashing JJY for looking fair , Its her natural…
You’re on the wrong side of Insta. Her visual is crazily praised here on my insta
0 0
On Executor across Worlds • Jul 2, 2026
I’ve noticed that JJY often reunites with her co-stars. To me, that says she has almost no co-star romance rumors and virtually no scandals. If anything, it shows she maintains good working relationships with the people she collaborates with.
5 3
Replying to xinxin • Jul 2, 2026
Came back to see the comments still alive. Let's never forget about jilu!
Never ever ever
2 0
Replying to Hunter2022 • Jul 2, 2026
I always thought Joseph Zeng is too "big" to play the ML. Even though he is not actually fat, his body…
Boy has too much upper body muscle to be called fat but I laughed a little so 😂😂😂
2 0