Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2023
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 15, 2026
It was so good at the start. I am currently on eps 20 and already fast forwarding a lot 😭

And it feels like wjy just jump out of her other dramas, same role same tone.
1 0
Replying to Xiaojuu • Aug 14, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
New drama rumour 🍉https://x.com/xiaoju_crd/status/2085664306348310973?s=20
Please be true! My dream pair!
0 0
Replying to RandomPerson • Aug 1, 2026
And many more to stay on this drama and comment!
It’s so nice to see familiar names when i drop by
0 3
On Dear Hongrang • Jul 28, 2026
I am on episode 5 and i dunno if they are real sibling or not, but the way they make it romantic somehow scares me 🤦‍♀️
0 3
On Executor across Worlds • Jul 26, 2026
I saw a video on Douyin (jjy filming) and it made me wish she’d use her real voice in every drama she stars in. I can really feel the depth of emotion in her voice, and her pronunciation is excellent.
5 3