Editorials
Replying to heavendramalist • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I was praying she doesn’t take the ring 😁😁 and she didn’t disappoint & the hand chemistry is making…
I was on the edge of my seat!
6 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Lwy and wwy relationship is something i rarely see in a drama. Usually they made the sister fight or betray each other, even make one of them turn evil. I love it sm here and i know they’ll stay the same.
21 2
Replying to estheeeeerr_ • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
only 9 eps left idk what will they show about lwy
11 eps left cmiiw
2 0
Replying to RavenRed • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
If the leaked script is true, part of the story goes like this: JiLing sacrifices himself, and LWY travels through…
I’m not ready for this
0 1
Replying to estheeeeerr_ • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
only 9 eps left idk what will they show about lwy
We’ll see
2 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Out of all characters i feel sorry for JL the most. He has a lot of work and responsibilities. Also LWY i think she has a lot of secrets that yet to unveil. Her identity.
11 6
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
JJY’s crying scene felt so heart wrenching, i cried with her today. I am in awe with her acting especially with today’s episode. She’s a great actress.
15 0
Replying to Justice22 • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
They better explain that plot hole on why LWY thinks or told WWY that she didn’t tell the Fox Queen about her…
Because the queen punished wwy even before lwy and others entered the water
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Apart from too biased comments, this comment section is healthy and i love sitting here after each episode.
7 0
Replying to Ayesha • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
It’s unfair how Lu Wuyi was written Her character feels like it’s completely centered around Jiling and her…
From the trailer alone pretty sure she’s someone important to the plot esp the last battle. We don’t know yet. Even if not, i don’t mind. Her character is well written for me. She’s innocent and-clueless at the start and i think she’ll come to her sense in later episodes.
0 0
Replying to WoXiangChi • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Lu Wuyi is an amazing character. This is Ju Jingyi's best character up to date... And I don't think she's only…
From the trailer alone i’m pretty sure she’s the key point of their last battle
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Today’s episode unveils almost all secrets. All of our theories are wrong lmao
8 3
Replying to Cya615 • Apr 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
I knowww.... I was like, oh nooo she's going to switch it somehow with a fake one .. 😨
The fact that wuyi is still cunning and cant be trusted 🤣 i was on the edge of my seat. interesting.
4 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I cant concentrate on any other drama after i started this one. it messed up my mind and schedule....
12 1
Replying to Cya615 • Apr 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I knowww.... I was like, oh nooo she's going to switch it somehow with a fake one .. 😨
No no no no god pls no
1 2
Replying to RandomPerson • Apr 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
You’re prob going to have many more…
No i'am not ready for that i am too invested in them 😭😭
5 1
Replying to Orchid • Apr 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Lu Wu Yi keeps throwing sly looks and creating distrust on the other side, so I don’t think she will become…
I have no doubt that wuyi loves jiling/chiwen tho, previous episode shown that, especially when he got hurt by jiu ying in the illusion and wuyi tried to break free from jiuying. But i am scared she might be too loyal to the sect and betray JL. i hope she wake up soon and follow her sister's footstep. Also they need to communicate to her, bot JL AND WWY!
1 0
Replying to RandomPerson • Apr 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I wanna see more of JiLu! They haven’t even unboxed yet and I’ve been waiting for that scene for such a long…
I want them to kiss passionately!!!
6 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Wuyi can you wash his hand without taking off the ring? i almost had a heart attack.
12 11
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Run here after finishing ep 17! Each episode felt so short. My JiLu heart yearning more of them. Their gaze alone felt so romantic. Tomorow episode seems epic!
15 2
