Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 13, 2024
Replying to Queennae • Aug 26, 2026
This drama has filled me with so much frustration; I literally am getting a headache. This cast has amazing acting,…
Coming back to this comment I was being dramatic lol. I was so upset because it had really get potential and then I feel like they messed it up.
0 0
On The Reluctant Preacher • Aug 25, 2026
This drama has filled me with so much frustration; I literally am getting a headache. This cast has amazing acting, and it is all lost to this stupid drama. The problems were dumb, and the biggest issue with Shizuka-sensei was so small and dumb. She had nothing to do with what happened, and the fact that she was begging for forgiveness is so crazy. That lady was focusing on the wrong issue, and that pissed me off to the highest degree. I am so mad because the beginning was so good.
0 1
Replying to DaddiDesi • Aug 22, 2026
Title Lost to You
oh, to expand on this. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE ABUSIVE HOMOPHOBIC DAD IS GAY?!?Why the fuck are there comets? 🤣…
I have never laughed so hard at comments here before. I am crying real tears. I want you to know that your comments made me suck it up and finish this drama just so I could see all the ridiculous moments.
3 0
On Cinderella Chef • Mar 27, 2025
I watched this back in 2020 just for Bas Hatsanat Piniwat. Little did I know back then that he was only in the last episode. COVID-19 definitely influenced me because I can't believe I finished this whole drama back then. I tried to rewatch it and realized how bad it actually was. Lol, I wanted to watch it for the cooking and Bas, and there was so little of both of them that I just couldn't do it anymore.
1 0
On Coffee & Vanilla • Feb 21, 2025
I'm not going to lie; I finished this because it was like a train wreck that I couldn't look away from. Honestly, it had potential, but the female lead was so weak that she ruined the drama. Like girl stand up and hit a guy that is bothering you in the balls. Lastly, the male lead was handsome but definitely too cute to be 30 ( I know he was like late 20's but he has a baby face and looks younger) and he was kinda stiff.
4 0
On The Trunk • Feb 19, 2025
Title The Trunk
It's so funny I swear I keep falling in love with Kdramas that are different from my norm. I love it. It was kinda slow, and I skipped most of all the ex-girlfriends scene. But I was touched by the way both of these broken humans tried to heal. I also liked the ending, which is strange because I hate open endings, but I feel like it fits the story perfectly.
9 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Feb 6, 2025
Also, I want to add that my absolute favorite thing about the ending was seeing the characters from the novel in the real world. I feel like that really honed in on the fact that the story was a dream because the mind can’t create new faces for dreams. It just takes people you have seen before. But they could have done a better ending. For example they could have ended the drama with them looking at eachother or even seeing a tear roll down miaomiao face. I feel like that would have created for a more emotional ending.
1 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Feb 6, 2025
Okay so wow I was absolutely captivated by this drama. I loved this story and it was great drama. Although I definitely have to say this is a preference drama. Some people didn’t like the fl because they think she was too cutesy but I think she was a pretty embodiment of her character and was funny. I love the side plots and felt like they gave the story great depth. Although I do have to say the story did frustrate me especially the bracelet plot ( I skipped most of it) and I wish the ending was done a little better overall I really love it. Which is so funny because this is not my normal type of drama at all.
3 4