News
DragonAlien • Jun 29, 2019
List LGBT Asian movies and dramas. ♥
I like your list. Can you suggest something latest?
0 3
Replying to Zhu Jian • Jun 29, 2019
Person Zhu Jian
Replying to deleted comment
He is not dating him.He confirmed that he has a girlfriend.
0 2
Replying to Shayumi11 • Jun 26, 2019
Title The Love of Hypnosis
Can you tell me who is the actor in your profile pic?
Thank you so much.I will definitely watch it.I like this type of storyline.
0 0
Replying to Wo Ai Ni • Jun 22, 2019
Title The Love of Hypnosis
Waiting and waiting and waiting for this to air
Can you tell me who is the actor in your profile pic?
0 2
On Xu Lu • Jun 21, 2019
Person Xu Lu
She was more pretty before. I miss her chubby face. Still I like her. There is something unique about her.
6 0
On HIStory3: Trapped • Jun 9, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
where can I watch this?
1 0
Replying to Morr • Apr 11, 2018
Title Tempted
@Rahman Maisha I get that her acting is bad but calling her disgusting is too much don't you think?A lot of us…
@Mor I am really very sorry.I didn't want to call her disgusting ,I wanted to say that her acting is disgusting.I am very much sorry for my immaturity.I won't do this next time.
2 0
On Tempted • Apr 9, 2018
Title Tempted
Joy is disgusting.I am hating this drama because joy is the lead actress.Her acting sucks.She may be a good singer but her acting is disgusting.Moon ga young is better than her but she isn't the lead actress:(
3 0
