News
Replying to dongan • Sep 23, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
I think it's Season 1 last part (and last episode)They were saying that Season 2 will be on air in 2020.
I hope so. But I didn't hear about another season. I thought this was the last season.
0 2
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends • Sep 22, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
I am so confused. Is this the last episode and last season?
2 6
Replying to Bebel • Sep 20, 2019
Person Kim Dong Hee
I agree with you!! He resembles many popular guy
He also looks like nct kun
0 0
Replying to choi yehyun • Sep 19, 2019
Title Best Mistake
i heard there's gonna be season two can't wait
Really?where did you hear it?
0 1
Replying to Daisuke • Sep 19, 2019
Title Circle
I quite liked part one when it started, but not impressed by part 2. The 2037 background is not very convincing.…
I love thriller and mystery dramas a lot. Should I watch this?I find your reviews very useful.
0 1
Replying to -PK • Sep 19, 2019
Title Who Are You: School 2015
Unpopular opinion here ... but I gave this drama a good score cause they got the Love Triangle right. A right…
Who is the second lead and who does she end up with?
0 0
Replying to Purple Heart Larphy • Sep 18, 2019
Person Kim Si Eun
I thought she appeared on "love alarm"
Yes she plays the role yuk joo
1 0
Replying to Sass • Sep 18, 2019
Title My First First Love Season 2
Is it just me who roots for Tae Oh and Song Yi from the start of season 2? I mean, Tae Oh has always been there…
I also wanted Tae Oh and Song Yi to be a couple...Tae Oh was always there for her,he just couldn't realize his love for her at first..
6 1
On Kim Wook • Sep 17, 2019
Person Kim Wook
Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Kang Garam of Love alarm?
3 0
On Jung Ga Ram • Sep 17, 2019
Person Jung Ga Ram
If he doesn't end up with JoJo in love alarm season 2 ,I won't watch it.I really love his character in love alarm...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
16 0
Replying to Herman • Sep 17, 2019
Person Lee Eun Jae
The best I could find was maybe born sometime in 1998
Thank you:)
0 0
Replying to Ywa • Sep 17, 2019
Title Love Alarm
Am I the only one rooting for HY? My hear ackes for him. It's pretty clear it's not going to happen but still,…
You are not the only one..I really hate the other guy...I feel very sad for HY.
2 0
On Go Won Hee • Sep 16, 2019
Person Go Won Hee
She is pretty but I hate most of her hairstyles...she looks best without bangs...She's a good actress.
2 0
On Shin Seong Ha • Sep 16, 2019
Person Shin Seong Ha
OMG!!!I couldn't recognize him in "Class of lies".He is so cool.He needs more dramas.
3 0
On Class of Lies • Sep 16, 2019
Title Class of Lies
The first half was really good but the rest wasn't that good.ending was too much obvious...
3 0
Replying to Bongsookie • Sep 15, 2019
Person Kim Yoo Ri
I've seen her in 2 dramas so far and every time I do I can't help but admire how pretty she is....does everyone…
She is very pretty and talented..I always find her prettier than the main female leads in her dramas:)
0 1
On Surplus Princess • Sep 14, 2019
Title Surplus Princess
Episode 1-6 was sooooo good...but for the ending I want to give it 0:(
0 0
Replying to heymey • Sep 14, 2019
Title Mother
If you rewatch the Japanese version today, after watching the Korean, it looks really poor in comparison. No offense.…
Which one should I watch?Korean or Japanese?
0 0
On Lee Eun Jae • Sep 14, 2019
Person Lee Eun Jae
What's her age?
0 2
Replying to Shayumi11 • Sep 14, 2019
Title Strangers from Hell
Is it worth watching?
Thank you.I will definitely watch this one...
0 0
