News
Replying to Fuu The Girl • Oct 26, 2019
Person Kim Hye Yoon
She is the best actresses this year so farsmart, hot and beautiful with talent
Glad someone noticed it. She's actually hot.
1 2
Replying to Rajesh ch • Oct 22, 2019
Title Six Flying Dragons
Mr Sunshine expensive budget (second most expensive kdrama) talented cast, excellent writing, strong female lead,…
Thank you so much
0 0
Replying to Shayumi11 • Oct 22, 2019
Title Six Flying Dragons
Do you watch historical dramas?can you suggest some interesting historical dramas excluding the romance genre?Is…
Thank you so much
0 0
On Zhong Dan Ni • Oct 18, 2019
Person Zhong Dan Ni
I thought she was 21-23 but she's 30 .I can't believe it.
2 0
On Jo Bo Ah • Oct 18, 2019
Person Jo Bo Ah
She is my favourite actress but she has no good projects at present????????????????????????????.
3 9
Replying to Shayumi11 • Oct 5, 2019
Title Six Flying Dragons
Do you watch historical dramas?can you suggest some interesting historical dramas excluding the romance genre?Is…
Thank you so much
0 0
On Lee Dong Hwi • Sep 30, 2019
Person Lee Dong Hwi
He is a mix of park have Jin and lee min ki
2 0
Replying to JCDRANZER • Sep 29, 2019
Title SKY Castle
I think it's a good drama but looking at the comments below, I can see that it is overrated. Like I noticed someone…
Can you suggest some good dramas which are better than sky castle. I actually liked this drama..After watching this I am confused what I should watch next. I don't want to watch romantic or action dramas.
0 3
On SKY Castle • Sep 29, 2019
Title SKY Castle
Please suggest me dramas like sky castle. I love each and every character of this drama.
0 0
Replying to Rijouku • Sep 29, 2019
Title Prison Playbook
defendant ♥
Thank you so much
0 0
Replying to Shayumi11 • Sep 28, 2019
Title Six Flying Dragons
Do you watch historical dramas?can you suggest some interesting historical dramas excluding the romance genre?Is…
Thank you so much
1 0
Replying to Shayumi11 • Sep 26, 2019
Title Six Flying Dragons
Do you watch historical dramas?can you suggest some interesting historical dramas excluding the romance genre?Is…
Thank you so much.Are you talking about Scarlet heart Chinese one?
1 1
Replying to Shayumi11 • Sep 23, 2019
Title Six Flying Dragons
Do you watch historical dramas?can you suggest some interesting historical dramas excluding the romance genre?Is…
No it doesn't need to be Korean,it can be Chinese too.thank you
1 0
Replying to ilovemassu • Sep 23, 2019
Title Solomon's Perjury
the conclusion and ending are more satisfying than the movie. i just hope some publishing company will pick this…
Which one is better the Japanese movie or this one?
0 2
On Prison Playbook • Sep 23, 2019
Title Prison Playbook
Can someone suggest me more dramas like prison playbook?I rewatched it several times and I never get bored. I just love this drama.
1 2
Replying to Shayumi11 • Sep 23, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
Where can I read the webtoon in English?
Thank you so much
0 0
Replying to dongan • Sep 23, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
I think it's Season 1 last part (and last episode)They were saying that Season 2 will be on air in 2020.
That's a relief:)
1 0
Replying to Rosy • Sep 23, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
i highly recommend reading the webtoon it just hits differently :c
Where can I read the webtoon in English?
0 3
Replying to naccu • Sep 23, 2019
Title Six Flying Dragons
It's been 3 years.... Still the best historical drama ever!
Do you watch historical dramas?can you suggest some interesting historical dramas excluding the romance genre?Is this actually the best historical drama?
0 13
Replying to strikejet • Sep 23, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
don't think soo,,,there is so much left
Yeah ...I was waiting for the reunion of eunsom and saya.And they didn't show anything about the neanthals.
0 0
