News
On Win Achawin Michaels • Apr 30, 2020
Person Win Achawin Michaels
He is very handsome. I don't understand why people are complaint about his looks...
9 12
Replying to meocon yeu • Apr 29, 2020
Title My Engineer
You will get disapointed
@meocon yeu what happened?I didn't understand.why will anyone get disappointed if it's DuenBohn?
0 2
Replying to meocon yeu • Apr 29, 2020
Title My Engineer
You will get disapointed
Why disappointed?
0 0
Replying to Chris Tran • Apr 25, 2020
Person Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana
omg to me he has always resembled Cha Eun Woo xD
Cha run woo ,byung Chan and Chinese actor Zhang mingen
0 0
On Yang Xin Ying • Mar 23, 2020
Person Yang Xin Ying
She needs main role?
0 0
Replying to Ahmed • Mar 15, 2020
Title Tell Me What You Saw
yea they make it seem very bad. maybe because they expected much more from this especially while Jang Hyuk in.
Are you guys still watching it?I wanted to start it but lots of negative comments:(
0 1
Replying to 7490883 • Mar 14, 2020
Title Itaewon Class
there is just one scene where the guy falls alseep drunk and the girl kisses him but apart from that no indecent…
@DeepZone and @ aint ya business thank you so much...I will start watching it from today...can you suggest some latest dramas that I can watch with my mom.
0 0
On Itaewon Class • Mar 14, 2020
Title Itaewon Class
Is this suitable to watch with parents?
1 3
Replying to Aya97 • Feb 3, 2020
Person Kim Nam Gil
happy birthday I love him so much<3<3
he is my first korean crush.I love him since 2 years ago!!
Who is the guy in your profile picture?
0 1
On Song Young Gyu • Feb 3, 2020
Person Song Young Gyu
He is sexy...I love him so much...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
0 0
On Chae Jong Hyeop • Jan 28, 2020
Person Chae Jong Hyeop
He looks like bang youngguk
1 0
On Jo Han Sun • Jan 26, 2020
Person Jo Han Sun
He is so handsome?????
3 0
Replying to biased • Jan 26, 2020
Title Psychopath Diary
If you don't want to watch this drama bc of this and that or if you dropped bc of this and that, just go watch…
What's YSY?
0 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Dec 16, 2019
Person Jo Bo Ah
her last one was good, and the next 2 are good male leads.....so here for hope and her career takes off she can…
She is underrated .She deserves lots of main roles...
4 2
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Dec 15, 2019
Person Jo Bo Ah
her last one was good, and the next 2 are good male leads.....so here for hope and her career takes off she can…
She is my favourite. But I really want to see her work with more actors. Ofcourse park hae jin and Lee dong Wook are good ,still I want to see her work with other actors...She didn't work with any of my favourite actors yet as female lead:(...
5 4
On Xu Kai • Dec 5, 2019
Person Xu Kai
He looks like Love Alarm's Song Kang and Ting Xuan Huang from Dark blue and moonlight.
2 0
Replying to jelenaj • Dec 2, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
Idk what kind of dramas you like but psychopath diary is new drama, only 4 episodes are out but I really really…
I mean thriller jdramas are better than kdramas. With short episodes.
0 0
Replying to jelenaj • Dec 2, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
Idk what kind of dramas you like but psychopath diary is new drama, only 4 episodes are out but I really really…
Vagabond was good but I hated the ending.For me Sky Castle , Prison Playbook and Signal are the best among the high rated dramas.I have a feeling that "my mister ", "when the Camelia blooms" are good dramas but I haven't watched yet so I am not sure.you can try the above mentioned dramas.I will suggest more later,I need to remember the names first.Misty is good too but watch it alone????.And thriller jdramas are better than jdramas.I want to watch mother but I am confused which version I should watch first.
0 1
Replying to Nana Bish • Dec 2, 2019
Person Jo Bo Ah
Totally agree
If she was a kpop idol ,they would have given her lots of dramas as lead..
2 1
Replying to jelenaj • Nov 29, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
Idk what kind of dramas you like but psychopath diary is new drama, only 4 episodes are out but I really really…
It's ok dear. I understood everything that you said. I hope you can understand what I wrote because my English isn't good either.
0 0
