News Replying to elfidz1 • May 23, 2020
Title My Dear Lady
https://youtu.be/cNqcq5eUDmA
Thank you
2 0
Replying to MarsWanKenobi • May 23, 2020
Title XX
If you're looking for the girl power, Search WWW is what I'm watching now.
Thank you
0 0
Replying to scudder • May 23, 2020
Title We Are Not Brothers
Funny short skits about the life of a nerdy uptight guy and his uncle who comes to visit and turns out to be around…
Where can I watch it with English subtitles?
1 1
On My Dear Lady • May 22, 2020
Title My Dear Lady
Where can I watch this with English subtitles?
0 2
Replying to Toomuchdrama • May 22, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
Yes, definitely.
I will definitely watch this drama...:)
1 0
Replying to Toomuchdrama • May 21, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
Yes, definitely.
Thank you ...actually I was searching for dramas like prison playbook ,itaewon class and sky castle..my mom loves those dramas.
4 2
On Hospital Playlist • May 21, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
Is it a good drama to watch with parents?
4 4
Replying to Shayumi11 • May 21, 2020
Title Best Mistake Season 2 Spoiler
I am not going to watch this series because I always hated the main couple...in season 1 also I wanted the girl…
Thanks for the spoiler.I will never watch this series...
0 0
Replying to Demonic Cultivation • May 16, 2020
Person Cooper Patpasit Na Songkhla
He reminds me of Yunho from TVXQ~♡
After seeing your comment I also think he reminds me of yunho.
1 0
On Cha Jung Won • May 14, 2020
Person Cha Jung Won
Please give her lead roles
1 0
On XX • May 14, 2020
Title XX
I am in love with Jani as well as other actors in this drama...someone please suggest me dramas and short series or movies like this one...This is one of the best dramas I have seen..Story and acting ,everything is good about this drama...
1 2
Replying to diZisSARAH • May 14, 2020
Person Muji Hsu
Just finished watching him in Because Of You and he was too cute!! ? Go watch it now!! ?Btw.. he kinda looks like…
Yes he looks like Xiao Zhan
6 0
Replying to sony_t • May 13, 2020
Title YYY
Links are always posted on the official Line TV twitter page. But all episodes are listed in the discussion page…
@sony_t thank you so much
1 0
On YYY • May 13, 2020
Title YYY
Can some one tell me where can I watch it with English subtitles?
0 2
Replying to vionysus • May 11, 2020
Title Best Mistake Season 2
Actually rooting for Seunghyun on this one, even when it's probably not gonna happen. FL's friends and ex have…
I am not going to watch this series because I always hated the main couple...in season 1 also I wanted the girl to end up with the guy with glasses...If you complete the series please give me a spoiler if she ends up with Seunghyun...I will watch it if she ends up with Seunghyun...I like Seunghyun❤️
2 3
On Inntouch Naphat Chalermphonphakdee • May 6, 2020
Person Inntouch Naphat Chalermphonphakdee
He's handsome as well as cute..I love him❤️❤️❤️
0 0
On Drake Sattabut Laedeke • May 5, 2020
Person Drake Sattabut Laedeke
He is very cute and I love his voice ❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 0
On Poy Kritsanapong Soonthornchatchawet • May 1, 2020
Person Poy Kritsanapong Soonthornchatchawet
He looks like Moonbin from Astro
0 0
On AJ Chayapol Jutamas • May 1, 2020
Person AJ Chayapol Jutamas
He is so cute❤️❤️❤️
4 1
Replying to meocon yeu • May 1, 2020
Title My Engineer
You will get disapointed
Oh I didn't understand that time..sorry
0 0
