K-Drama
Yim Si Wan…Wow what a amazing performance!!!
I am surprised that this drama is not more popular. It’s soo good!!The first half you gonna laugh and the second half is pure suffering.
The story was great. The only negative (enoying )is that I hated the sceens with Seona and wished someone would beat Jang up so he would come to his sense. Also he was getting too confident and cocky so the story unraveled as it should.
The end was so satisfying (not talking about the post credit sceen) Si Wan is amazing…the acting!! Can’t wait for season 2.
Was this review helpful to you?
overhyped and underwhelming
I don't know if it's just me, but I was not impressed with this drama. After all the hype and everyone praising it, I went in with high expectations. The beginning was promising, but the more I watched, the more my interest faded. In my opinion, this drama is seriously overrated.To be honest, I never felt any attachment to the characters. I simply didn't care what happened to them. The storyline had potential, but the execution fell flat for me. Also, I couldn't vibe with Jong Hyeop at all – something about his performance just didn't click.
I made it to episode 7, then gave up and skipped straight to the finale. And honestly? I didn't miss much. The last episode basically summarized the entire story.
Verdict: An overrated, average drama that fails to live up to the hype.
Was this review helpful to you?
overrated...bunch of teenagers living their lives through their phones
Not sure if it's just me, but I think it's overrated. It's only seven episodes, but it took me ages to finish. It's a nice story about coming-of-age and teenagers' first love, who are glued to their phones. It's kind of sad to see the new generation living their lives through phones. Nothing much happened except people switching partners in their friend group. I didn't feel any connection to them and didn't really care who would end up with whom. The acting was good, as was the realistic production.Overall, it's a realistic BL drama that didn't impress me or leave any feeling after finishing it except...finally.
Was this review helpful to you?
a messy romance saved by its leads
To be honest, this drama is nothing special. The production feels cheap, the writing is weak, and the editing is rough around the edges. It's a Chinese workplace romance that had all the ingredients for something addictive but never quite came together.That said, I was captivated by Luke and Flora's relationship—at least at the beginning. Watching them fall for each other while stubbornly denying their feelings was genuinely addictive. Their dynamic pulled me in, even when the show around them didn't.
The second half, though, is a mess. They fight, they make up, they fight again—it's exhausting and repetitive. Luke's harsh way of speaking to Flora is heartbreaking to watch, but on the other side, he shows his feelings through actions: making sure Don gets what he deserves, fighting off the agency thugs, supporting her work. Flora's insecurity also becomes too much at times, and she does things that hurt him deeply.
Sometimes you must lose someone to really find out if you love that person. Or you are not mature enough to see what is in front of you. That's the lesson I took from Luke and Flora's journey—messy, heartbreaking, and ultimately hopeful.
The last few episodes were all over the place. The time jump felt messy and rushed, and it became clear that the drama simply failed to execute its storyline properly. It's a shame because the potential was there.
Still, I enjoyed it for Luke and Flora's interactions—and a big shoutout to Luke, the dog. He was the real MVP. If you can overlook the flaws, there's something worth watching here, but don't expect a masterpiece.
Was this review helpful to you?
A wild ride from start to finish
What a rollercoaster. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, trying to figure out who was who. Plot twist after plot twist kept me guessing, and just when I thought I had it figured out, the story flipped again.The acting is phenomenal, especially Ryu Jun-yeol and Sul Kyng Gu—I absolutely loved their friendship and how their dynamic drove the story forward. Everything about this drama is insane in the best way, from the side characters to their tangled connections. It's terrifying to see what could happen if someone stole your identity, and even more chilling to witness what people are capable of when driven by envy or greed.
The fights are thrilling, and the cat-and-mouse game is brilliantly executed. I finished all the episodes in just two days—I couldn't stop watching.
I don't get the low ratings. Actually, I'm not surprised, but I still think this drama deserves way more recognition. The casting is incredible, and the pairing of Noja and Mun Jae as perfect—I loved every moment of it. The story gets crazier and crazier, but in the best way possible. Absolutely worth the watch.
Was this review helpful to you?
fun watch but forgettable
This drama was a nice surprise. It offers an interesting story about agents and spies living in hiding, blending action and comedy with just a touch of romance.I really loved the team and their journey to becoming a unified group. Their bickering was entertaining, and the fight scenes were well-executed. The acting is great across the board—the cast is filled with talented performers who brought their characters to life.
The drama kept my attention for the most part, though I did start losing interest towards the end. Still, it was a good watch—just don't go in expecting a top-tier drama.
Verdict: A fun, lighthearted spy drama with solid action and comedy. Entertaining enough, but not groundbreaking.
Was this review helpful to you?
Hot Hot hot....but missing proper storytelling
10Dance is a movie that looks absolutely stunning on screen, but unfortunately, it doesn't quite reach the emotional heights of the source material. It feels like a beautiful shell that’s missing a bit of the soul that makes a great BL story.
If you’re here for the visuals, you won’t be disappointed. The dance sequences are incredible—stylish, high-energy, and shot with a lot of flair. You can tell the actors put in massive work to make those ballroom and Latin moves look authentic.
Also, can we talk about the Male Lead? (Whether you’re team Suzuki/Ryoma Takeuchi or Sugiki/Keita Machida). The "hot" factor is definitely there. The physical tension during the practice scenes is the strongest part of the film; that "silent" chemistry while they are dancing is way more powerful than the actual dialogue.
The biggest issue is the storyline. Because it’s a movie and not a series, the plot feels rushed and, at times, totally flat. We see them dance, and we see them "being hot," but we don't get enough of those quiet, intimate moments that make you actually care about them as a couple.
In other BLs, you're rooting for the leads to be together because you feel their struggle. Here, it feels like the movie relies too much on the fact that they are attractive and good at dancing, rather than building a proper emotional bridge. By the end, I wasn't as invested in their relationship as I wanted to be.
Watch it if you want a stylish, "sexy" movie with great choreography and handsome leads. But if you’re looking for a deep, emotional story that will stay with you, 10Dance might feel a little bit empty.
Was this review helpful to you?
Finally Watching Naruto: Understanding the Global Phenomenon
I can confidently say this is one of the best anime I've ever seen. Despite being a first-time viewer, I was immediately drawn into the series. Naruto is undoubtedly my favorite character; I admire his consistent ability to forge new friendships and the unique strength he shows by converting antagonists into genuinely good people. His dynamic with Jiraiya-sensei was a highlight, and I cherished every moment of their shared journey. The anime delivers a powerful, memorable message—a call to "never give up"—that resonates long after the credits roll. I finally understand the worldwide phenomenon this show became.Was this review helpful to you?
what a mess...not what I was hoping for!
Well... I thought that I was missing something, as I could not believe that everyone praised this drama and the rating was so high. So I kept persuading myself to keep watching, but at episode 10, I had to give up. I could not take it anymore, as the drama is so long.The storyline is so boring. The story is so overrated. There were some funny moments, but that is about it. It is basically a repetitive pattern: the villain hits them, and then Vincenzo hits them... They did not make it very interesting. To be honest, I did not care whenever any of the characters were killed. They did not know how to build suspense, atmosphere, and attachment to the characters. Especially, it has 20 episodes!
This drama is so overrated!
Was this review helpful to you?
Beautiful love story during Gwangju uprising
The acting is great and Do Hyun never disappoints.Is is a love story set during Gwangju uprising. The main couple had to go through some many obstacles to get their happy ending which last probably one minute but it is such a beautiful story. The last episode is very emotional and you will cry. I was hoping for a happy ending but I guess the ending made it more realistic about what really happened in Gwangju.
It is very well written and also it states all the facts about cruelty of the military and that thousands of innocent people lost their lives.
I really love this drama. You need to watch it!
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Good drama with superb acting!
the drama was a nice surprise. The acting was superb! The girls really nailed it.The storyline was good but I would not compare it to masterpiece Weak Hero Class 1 as I read in few comments. You will be hooked from first episode and feel emotional with the safering characters.
The drama was great but towards the end the plot did not have the same pace as at the beginning. To be honest I was expecting “The ending” after what they all had to go through. Also I could not see any punishment for the parents as they all known about the bullying. Also it wasn’t really satisfying to see Ha Rin laying in the hospital.
Was this review helpful to you?
A Heart-Pounding Thriller That Never Lets Up
If you are looking for a drama that keeps you on the edge of your seat from the very first minute, this is it. I was absolutely hooked from the beginning and ended up binge-watching the whole thing because I just couldn't stop.
The best part about this show is how it maintains its intensity. Often, dramas lose steam halfway through, but this one kept the pressure high until the very end. The writers did an incredible job with the "whodoneit" aspect—the reveal of the killer was saved for the final stretch, and I honestly couldn't guess who it was. They managed to keep the mystery hidden without making it too obvious, which is so rare these days.
Kim Go-eun proves once again why she is one of the best in the industry. Her acting was nothing short of brilliant. She portrayed the nuances and emotions of her role so perfectly that you can’t help but feel every moment of the tension alongside her. She truly carried the emotional weight of the story.
This is masterclass in how to pace a thriller. Between the unpredictable plot twists and the powerhouse acting, it’s a must-watch for anyone who loves a good mystery. My heart was racing the entire time!
Was this review helpful to you?
you will not miss much if you do not watch it
The drama was decent—not great, but not bad either. The story was truly fascinating and eye-opening, especially because it's based on real events. It's a sad truth that the themes it explores are still so relevant today, showing how people often have to pay a high price for fame.The acting was great, with Jung Ho delivering a standout performance. He truly nailed the character, making him a personal favorite.
I found the storyline about friendship to be particularly well-done, highlighting the struggle to survive in an industry where, especially back then, women were often seen as objects. The show did a good job of trying to expose a terrible side of society, but it's disheartening to see that so little has changed. It feels like no one cares; everyone is still driven by power or money, and people blindly believe what the tabloids write, which continues to destroy lives.
Despite having only six episodes, the pacing felt slow, and I found myself losing focus. Honestly, if I hadn't watched it, I don't think I would have missed much.
Was this review helpful to you?
The best storytelling and amazing plot twist!
The light ship will take you on a amazing journey that you did not expect at all. The first four episodes, you think it's a scary horror and wonder what is going on, but once episode 5 hits, you're like WTF and you cannot move because you are so hooked. The plot twist is amazing and will blow your mind. It is awesome to see the story unfold, and with each episode, you discover something new. I cannot say more without spoiling it for you. You just have to watch it!This drama has the best storytelling.
The production and screenwriting are amazing. I haven't seen such a good plot twist in a long time. I love how they make you think it's a normal horror story, but they lead you, and you just have to say WOW.
The drama will leave a lasting impression on me for a long time. The post-credits scene is probably setting up a new season of *Moving*. I cannot wait.
Was this review helpful to you?
Great story that gets better with each episode.
I was pleasantly surprised by this drama. The storyline is great—it's about punishing the bad guys when the law can't do it. Yoo Bo-na is an ordinary office worker and mother who secretly works as a legendary sniper known as "Kingfisher," targeting criminals who slip through the justice system.I love the family relationship, and the love between Bo-na and her husband Kwon Tae-sung is amazing—they have great chemistry. Their dynamic adds so much tension and heart to the story. Tae-sung is a reporter who has no idea his wife is the assassin he's trying to uncover. I also love her team; they're like a family. Sales Team 3 is full of likeable characters with their own personalities, and they bring so much warmth to the show.
The drama gets better with each episode. I was glued to the screen, and the blend of action, comedy, and family drama kept me invested throughout. And I have to say—it's so unique that the police are actually capable in this drama. This time, I found myself wishing they were useless like they usually are in other shows, because they're just too good at their job here!
Overall, this was a really enjoyable watch. Great cast, great chemistry, and a fresh take on the vigilante justice genre.
Was this review helpful to you?

2
1