Editorials Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 7, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
"Marry me. I'm doing this for your own good." wow I don't know where the SML got his confidence from, to propose…
SML is so pathetic and pitiful. All he care about is winning. It's all about his pride...he just can't accept someone he feels is inferior to him steals his girlfriend.
4 0
Replying to pkn • Jan 7, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
if anybody is wondering if they should start this drama, please do it’s worth it even though the beginning is…
Good thing I didn't listen to all these negative comments and started it a couple of days ago. Yes the exes are annoying but the ex-wife barely has 10 mins of scenes and everyone is making a big deal about it. How the ML is spineless etc. His behavior is questionable sometimes but he's not spineless. He is soft when he needs to be with the FL but he never put up with the SML's bullshit.
11 13
On I Know I Love You • Jan 7, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
"Marry me. I'm doing this for your own good." wow I don't know where the SML got his confidence from, to propose like that.
2 1
Replying to gemmalee2022 • Jan 7, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
Am i missing something? I watched the first two episodes on YouTube but the subs are to fast. He was only supposed…
I guess she was being sensible since he threaten her job. She thought she can put up with being homeless for a few days rather than jobless.
3 0
Replying to LuneDedesert • Jan 7, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
i believe it's because they were together for 10 years, family knew about their relationship, there were talks…
I don't understand his logic in hiding the ex-wife and her son from her. She knows he's divorced. Just trying to create unnecessary conflict.
0 1
Replying to SomeLikeItHot • Jan 7, 2024
Title My Boss
Respect your opinion but IMO she's not really stupid. She's not written to be some genius, evidenced by her barely…
Agree with this! It was her 1st case. She's inexperienced but hardworking. She's too innocent and not used to the toxic real world of law yet.
4 0
Replying to LuneDedesert • Jan 7, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
i believe it's because they were together for 10 years, family knew about their relationship, there were talks…
haha we're around the same pace. I'm on episode 14 now too :)
1 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 7, 2024
Title My Boss
No need to take it so seriously. It's light-hearted comedy drama. Half of the stuff won't happen in real life.
Sure if it's not your cup of tea, no need to watch it. Just a different type of humor. I didn't really care or take it seriously, just like the storage room full death notes and packages. I grew up watching Stephen Chow's movies so I don't mind all those exaggerated scenarios.
2 0
Replying to LuneDedesert • Jan 7, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
i believe it's because they were together for 10 years, family knew about their relationship, there were talks…
I'm on episode 12 now. PY is such an asshole. He wants his cake and eat it too.
1 4
Replying to Kokkuri • Jan 7, 2024
Title You'll Never Walk Alone
It is incomprehensible even if you watch it.
LOL Thanks for saving my time :)
2 0
Replying to SlytherinGirl • Jan 7, 2024
Title My Boss
After ep 8, I’m realizing the formula of this drama is one of the ones I dislike the most— naive but well-meaning…
I don't think the FML is stupid. It's a rookie mistake with the actress case and she has too much compassion. She had actually learned from it and quite smart on the next divorce case and able to follow her intuition and found out about the mistress' pregnancy.
10 0
Replying to tb42 • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
I think dramas we enjoy are the ones with characters we like and can relate to. This is a romantic comedy with…
No need to take it so seriously. It's light-hearted comedy drama. Half of the stuff won't happen in real life.
5 2
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
I read the novel after I found out who the main leads are and it's the opposite for me. I think CXX is killing…
Yes he doesn't believe in marriage. Not sure if the drama will follow the same plotline.
1 1
Replying to twinty • Jan 6, 2024
Title I Know I Love You Spoiler
I think he is not accepting it and she wants him to agree because she is concerned that he will cause problems.
It seems odd that he was like I didn't agree to the break up so we have not broken up as if his permission is required. They were not even living together so not even common in law.
0 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
I read the novel after I found out who the main leads are and it's the opposite for me. I think CXX is killing…
I don't remember all the details from the novel. It was machine translated but I don't remember any love triangle. There was a breakup towards the end. The ML didn't want to get married, probably influenced by all the divorce cases he has dealt with. They got back together at the end and he proposed marriage.
2 3
On I Know I Love You • Jan 6, 2024
Title I Know I Love You Spoiler
I don't get this. Why do you need the other person's consent to break up?? It's not a marriage where it's legally binding.
1 9
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
I read the novel after I found out who the main leads are and it's the opposite for me. I think CXX is killing…
Yeah give him a chance, he will grow on you. I felt the same when I first watched him in Fall in Love. His character was not likeable in the beginning but after a few episodes I was hooked and he was on my to watchlist.
1 5
Replying to hudadumplings • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
As a novel reader , I can’t picture this actor as the ML I had in my mind while reading the novel , still ,…
I read the novel after I found out who the main leads are and it's the opposite for me. I think CXX is killing it as the role of QH. Same with ZRN with the FML role.
5 8
On You'll Never Walk Alone • Jan 6, 2024
Title You'll Never Walk Alone
What kind of synopsis is that? I can't understand anything.
5 6
Replying to sakie • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
ML's mom is hilarious! I thought her voice sounds familiar. It turns out she's Yung Hung who used to act in TVB/HK's…
She used to be a porn star haha maybe it's for irony that the girls mistakenly thought QH was a sex worker lol
0 0
1
1
1