Editorials
Replying to WuYiYi • Jan 6, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
This was filmed in 2016 i think, later China implemented ban on Korean TV shows, movies and actors and this was…
I guess you're right since it's usually portrayed as bromance to pass censorship. Maybe for actors with tax evasion? I don't think it will see the light of day. Sell to international market to recoup some costs. It will benefit us lol
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
CXX is charming. Saw some clips of their kiss scene, looks okay, maybe it will be not that bad here.
Actually I lie. I don't like no kissing scene in romcom. I usually won't watch it if it's a romcom with not a single kissing scene or fake kissing. I'm ok with no kissing in other genre.
2 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
CXX is charming. Saw some clips of their kiss scene, looks okay, maybe it will be not that bad here.
Exactly! Regardless of how good the chemistry is, it's very unrealistic if you can't act like you actually want to kiss that other person you're in love with. By just placing lips together and not doing anything, it's better to have no kissing scene at all.
1 2
Replying to Ms2deep4u • Jan 6, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
I am late to the party. Only on episode 6, but I am so confused. I can usually pick up on stuff quickly. Idk if…
I think she wanted to give it one last shot to see if he would marry her. They have been together for 10 years so it's complicated and not easy to break off. Feelings are complicated, you might be drawn/attracted to someone but there is that unknown factor, hence her hesitation to break away from that comfort she had with the bf. That's my take on it.
0 0
Replying to Ms2deep4u • Jan 6, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
I am late to the party. Only on episode 6, but I am so confused. I can usually pick up on stuff quickly. Idk if…
I think she wanted to give it one last shot to see if he would marry her. They have been together for 10 years so it's complicated and not easy to break off. Feelings are complicated, you might be drawn/attracted to someone but there is that unknown factor, hence her hesitation to break away from that comfort she had with the bf. That's my take on it.
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
CXX is charming. Saw some clips of their kiss scene, looks okay, maybe it will be not that bad here.
Yeah I don't like the close up camera of the lip on lip touching but not moving at all. That's the worse type of kiss scene to me.
0 4
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
He looks too mature for hs drama even at 21 or 22. He's only 26, maybe he can still pull off college aged drama.
maybe with a fringe? I think they tend to do that with males to make them look younger. But after seeing him in more mature roles, like Fall in Love and this drama, I don't think I want to watch him in college aged drama. Didn't realize he's so buff though, I want to see him in some action dramas where he gets to remove his shirt often lol
2 1
Replying to SlytherinGirl • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
Has this started airing? Love CXX, hope this drama is good! I’m still bummed he didn’t film any hs or college…
He looks too mature for hs drama even at 21 or 22. He's only 26, maybe he can still pull off college aged drama.
1 3
Replying to AznDramaLover • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Boss
They have it on Linmon Youtube channel Eng subs. I guess this is another joint publication. The same thing happened…
MDL rating doesn't count. Majority of their audience is in China.
1 0
On My Boss • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Boss
I guess the low rating is because people are pissed that it's not showing in Youku International even with a subscription?
1 3
Replying to Vico SDL • Jan 5, 2024
Title The Golden Hairpin
He’s neither old nor unattractiveAnd he’s often been praised for his performance I get that you don’t like…
How is he middle aged? He's like 5 years older than Yang Zi. So Yang Zi will be middle aged woman in 5 years?? I watched him in Unexpected Falling and he's not bad looking and very tall.
2 0
On My Boss • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Boss
I'm on episode 6 and I like that they don't have romantic feeling for each other yet. I don't like it when the romance starts early, then it gets draggy to fill up the episodes. 36 episodes are alot to get though without the comedy.
3 0
Replying to Akinom • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Boss
https://twitter.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1743208535025148281?t=LO9qym7qBS6LrChFGI-iSw&s=19He exactly knows what…
He's so ripped!! Is it photoshopped?
0 0
Replying to Swoonworthy123 • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Boss
If you havent seen it, here is a preview of the show and the story https://youtu.be/rujGqeBsnlE
Looks like the kiss scene might not be as awkward as ADWTF.
1 0
Replying to Dreamy • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Boss Spoiler
Upcoming sweet scenes, can't wait!https://twitter.com/Cxx_0331/status/1742755445549469897?t=99bN-t1dzjpTYi1T70vADw&s=19Honestly…
aww nice. There is a wedding scene!
1 0
Replying to wizinfo12 • Jan 4, 2024
Title My Boss
I'm excited for this drama. After derailment this would be my next modern drama.Both can act well. My only worry…
Lower your expectations. If Leo luo and William Chan can't get a decent kiss scene from her, there's not much hope for CXX.
1 0
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Jan 4, 2024
Title My Boss
Definitely airing Jan. 4th!
Is this confirmed? I thought it was Our Interpreter that is being aired Jan 4th.
0 1
On Ray of Light • Jan 4, 2024
Title Ray of Light
I'm watching The Hope and while waiting for new episodes, this was recommended as similar. I'm on episode 5 and I find this really slow...and I've been skipping. I read alot of good comments but I'm not really into the story. What episode does it get more interesting?
0 2
Replying to melodysweetmusic177 • Jan 3, 2024
Title The Hope
in china teachers are soemtimes not just teachers, they sepnd so much time at school that teachers often become…
That makes sense. I guess the culture there is alot different than North America.
0 1
Replying to Nauriya • Jan 3, 2024
Title The Hope
It is a saying in my culture, "if you are not good to your family, no matter how good you are outside, you are…
Totally agree with this!
0 0
1
1
1