Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1
Replying to tinyboxtim • 10 hours ago
Person He Jian Qi
10 Oct 2026 CSH links https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3f5f8ebbe9d681ea9046ce629b716983…
Oh good to know! Very generous of them. Thanks for always providing the bgm links. Li Keyi is quite pretty in this one and He Jian Qi as usually would slip in some Cantonese in his dramas lol
1 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • 11 hours ago
Person He Jian Qi Spoiler
10 Oct 2026 CSH links https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3f5f8ebbe9d681ea9046ce629b716983…
I'll just continue watch with the Bilibili link with no BGM. It's not a deal breaker for me. Here is it if you want to add to the list
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4801227994045440

Edit: there is bgm. Just that it wasn't loud so I thought it was missing.
1 2
Replying to tinyboxtim • 12 hours ago
Person He Jian Qi
10 Oct 2026 CSH links https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3f5f8ebbe9d681ea9046ce629b716983…
I saw this one on Bilibili but there was no BGM so just thought I would check here since you've spoiled me with your BGM links but I haven't seen any for Bilibili or Rumble yet.
0 4
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 13 hours ago
I 100% agree with everything you said. The revenge plot was so underwhelming and then we got no information on…
Yes it was weird to me too, that he has the same experience (a parent suicide) and didn't share it with the person he loves the most when she has shared it with him. I don't think he has shared any of his past with her except for the revenge because she was involved in it.
0 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • 13 hours ago
Person Liang Si Wei
8 Oct 2026 CSH links https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3f2f8ebbe9d681bf98c8c09528e9d4bflinks…
The first season was decent and the bickering of the leads were fun. I was looking forward to the skinship missing from the first season since they were married now. It was just so repetitive and all talk but no action. If you've a long list, I won't recommend wasting 4+ hrs since this looks like there will be a 3rd season.
0 1
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 15 hours ago
I 100% agree with everything you said. The revenge plot was so underwhelming and then we got no information on…
Yes the Lin/Shen romance should be just off screen and spend that time to flesh out the ML's backstory. He totally broke down at the last episode was so off to me.
2 3
On Irreplaceable • 16 hours ago
I just finished this drama. While I enjoyed it, I feel like everything remained on the surface level. I didn't really feel the angst regarding the revenge plot, the apartment situation, or the employee who jumped off the building but survived. I guess the production wanted to keep things light and didn't want to dig deeper or make the tone darker.

For a 20-episode series, there was just too much going on, especially while trying to balance three couples. As a result, nothing was fully fleshed out, and a lot of information was left out. I don't even know why YXZ got divorced, even though it was supposed to affect him so deeply that he avoided other relationships. It wasn't even mentioned during his time with XC. I was disappointed with the rush ending.
8 5
Replying to tinyboxtim • 16 hours ago
Person Liang Si Wei
8 Oct 2026 CSH links https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3f2f8ebbe9d681bf98c8c09528e9d4bflinks…
So slow burn. I have never watched a romcom especially with Liang Si Wei with 2 seasons and not even a single kiss. And they were married on the 2nd season and want to try a normal marriage. Seems so strange to not even kiss at all. I don't think I'll watch the 3rd season. Waste of 4 hours.
0 3
Replying to Greer • 16 hours ago
Person Liang Si Wei
Spoiler comment below:
I have never watched a vertical romcom for 2 seasons and NOT a single kiss. I don't think I'll watch season 3. Not really for me.
0 0
On Irreplaceable • 18 hours ago
On ep 20 When Lin kicked Shen out of her house, it was because he was saying she was going through menstruation or menopause. I think the English translation wasn't very accurate and people might be wondering what is the big deal.
4 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • 1 day ago
Some people are sensitive, and SEs leaves lifelong scars 😅
Then avoid Republican dramas since there is a high risk for your health 😂🤣
0 4
Replying to twinty • 1 day ago
And why did he need help going to the bathroom? I have never seen this in cdrama or in my own Asian family. He…
It's just so weird to me. Anyone who is old enough to go to kindergarten should not be spoon-fed and needed help to pee, unless they are not mentally capable.
1 1
Replying to twinty • 1 day ago
He is not ruthless.
I think his revenge took too long so it's not as important anymore. In 10 years time, perception can definitely be changed.
4 5
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 1 day ago
It is rather common in Chinese culture and some Indonesian tribes. Male heir can be spoiled and useless but he…
Oh really? I learned something new. I have never seen it before unless the kid is mentally not capable to eating by himself.
1 0
On Irreplaceable • 1 day ago
Tianna's brother looks like he's around 7 years old and he has a nanny spoon-feeding him dinner! what the hell! And the dad wants him to take over his business and be a CEO? That's an odd way of raising him to be an independent useful person.
5 6
Replying to twinty • 1 day ago
I finished ep 16. The director is taking a turn and we are going to see where this is going. There is new OST.…
Very nice song. I don't remember hearing it on ep 16 but then it was 1am so I might not be paying attention.
1 1