Editorials
Replying to twinty • 1 day ago
Title Irreplaceable
The director is keeping the camera angle away from the kisses. I already saw that from one of the other kisses…
I'm not a fan of kisses where the lips just touch and hold with no movement and all the kisses on this drama were like that. I blame that on the director because it was the same in ADWTF and we all know William and ZRN can do better kissing scenes, like TFF.
0 1
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 1 day ago
Title Irreplaceable
You can try “All rise” I guess it’s written by the same writer and it’s really good. I just finished watching…
hahaha right he was her mentor too and thought she was too young. The 2FL there is similar to the 2FL here. Both rich, beautiful and hard working.
0 0
Replying to Lulu_haneul • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
oh waw i loved episode 16 and loved her answer at the rooftop!! but that necklace was a bit much !! and how did…
I think YXZ purposedly buy such a short necklace so people can see the ring 🤣. Usually it hangs lower and you can only see it if you're wearing a lowcut top.
4 0
Replying to Purple lilly • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
It looks like xuchi is not that curious or didn't bother about the past of the person she is dating. she knows…
Yes! I would want to know about his ex-wife too and I'm not even dating him 🤣😂
2 1
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
You can try “All rise” I guess it’s written by the same writer and it’s really good. I just finished watching…
Yes I do too and the 2nd couple were cute too but not fully explored. Now that you mentioned same writer, the friendships with the colleagues in All Rise were quite similar to this one. They are competitive but not underhanded.
0 2
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
You can try “All rise” I guess it’s written by the same writer and it’s really good. I just finished watching…
Oh no. I also liked All rise but I don't like the ending. For those who haven't watched, it's NOT a bad ending, just not conclusive. I hope it doesn't happen here.
0 4
Replying to Caseydramaland • 2 days ago
Title Against the Current
I was riveted to the final moment. I love how the focus went from the ML in the beginning to LanXiang in the end.…
The focus was never on the ML. It was about Lan Xiang from beginning to the end.
13 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • 2 days ago
Person Zhang Bei Xi
This has to be Zhang Beixi’s best year of his career. I think he has com more than 20 dramas. Congratulations…
Some of his dramas are so repetitive and similar, I'm getting them mixed up. Sometimes I think quality over quantity.
1 0
On Irreplaceable • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
I like Zhao Heng. He has character and not a simp. He likes Tianna but doesn't let her push him around.
7 1
Replying to 4evergreen • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
yup! for a modern drama, it's not a kiss 😅 The proposal was great, he thought of everything.
Yup he was the perfect supportive boyfriend on this episode. He did everything right.
2 0
On Irreplaceable • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
Finally, a kiss! But I hate to say this—it wasn't good to me. 😂 But the emotional scene with them were great. I think the director is not very good with kissing scenes. Reminded me of A date with the Future kisses 🤣
5 5
Replying to Skz16 • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
Xc crying breaks my heart, poor girl has gone through a lot. Mai mai's acting is incredible, almost made me cry.
She was so upset about the house being unsafe to live and all I could think of is, good thing she didn't buy the place and lose $3 millions 😂
6 5
Replying to Purple lilly • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
is head bobbing thing in different way in other countries compared to india. or other countries dont do that?…
I don't understand this. Isn't nod a yes and shake head as a no, universal?
4 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 2 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
EXPRESS is officially announced! Saturday, 10 October 2026, Episodes 17-20 Yayy!!!Bad news: Netflix may get the…
Are you sure about Netflix 3 days break? Early Spring was showing 1 episode a day with no break.
2 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • 3 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
I feel the opposite 😒. Confidence is sexy in a man especially one who is close to 40 yrs old. I don't want…
Ah got it! yes we are all waiting for him to act like a grown man around her 😂
2 0
Replying to MeggyGP • 3 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
I really love the contrast in Ye Xinzhi. At work, he’s calm, confident and completely in control, but around…
I feel the opposite 😒. Confidence is sexy in a man especially one who is close to 40 yrs old. I don't want him acting like a school boy with Xu Chi.
6 4
Replying to twinty • 3 days ago
Title Irreplaceable Spoiler
I am so over it. I am just going to say he is really so good to her. The drama is taking this too far with slow…
The basketball kiss is on ep 18, unless there is another one before that.
1 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • 3 days ago
Title Irreplaceable Spoiler
I'm pretty sure it's a HE. They are not going to pull a Journey to Love 😂🤣
I'm not worry about her. She died of old age. I'm not sure I want to watch the ML died.
1 1
Replying to twinty • 3 days ago
Title Irreplaceable Spoiler
I am so over it. I am just going to say he is really so good to her. The drama is taking this too far with slow…
Yes if this was real life, I would think my boyfriend is not attracted to me if he hasn't even try to kiss me after weeks of dating.
1 3
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • 3 days ago
Title Irreplaceable Spoiler
I don't remember him saying anything profound except let me buy you bubble tea 😂🤣
No, I remember that! But I was thinking you meant something he said that was meaningful 😂 I guess that was pretty 'meaningful' 🤣🤣
1 3
1
1
1