Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1
Replying to tinyboxtim • 7 days ago
Person Hei Ze
3 Oct 2026 FL2: Zhu Mo Yan 朱茉颜 https://kisskh.at/people/128861-zhu-mo-yan - 📝 The series tells…
I have mixed feeling about this storyline. The Taiwanese version was one of my first c-drama so I remember it with fondness but I can't stand this storyline and it was so frustrating to watch. I wanted her to end up with 2ML and not the scumbag ML. The only version I wanted them to end up together was the Korean version.

I haven't watched a vertical version yet but not sure if it's worth investing 3 hrs.
4 5
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • 7 days ago
I bet he's buying the milk tea for Xu Chi to piss her off 🤣😂
Yes that works too🤣😂. I'm going to be mad if he actually got it for her. I want her to take the initiative to apologize.
7 1
Replying to twinty • 7 days ago
I enjoyed ep 11 so much! I hope ep 12 is going to be even better💗
I bet he's buying the milk tea for Xu Chi to piss her off 🤣😂
12 3
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 7 days ago
Xuchi sighs a lot since having a 'dumb' boyfriend. Xuchi jumps excitedly reading a text of invitation from Xinzhi.The…
He's such a loser. It was not shown at all earlier episodes. She should definitely try to get to know someone before dating him. Went on just 1 date and be his girlfriend!
8 1
Replying to LilyTiger • 7 days ago
Yeah they don't know about XY chromosomes. If she's head 3 daughters, they probably think she cannot bear a son.…
Not 10 in a night! One woman a day 😂🤣
1 1
Replying to LilyTiger • 7 days ago
Yeah they don't know about XY chromosomes. If she's head 3 daughters, they probably think she cannot bear a son.…
So the logic is to impregnate as many women as possible in the off chance it would be male? Then why only 1 concubine, just take 10 so the chances are higher 😂
2 3
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
I don’t understand why the Marquis has to take a concubine. His wife is still capable of having more children; she has already given birth to three daughters, and there is still a chance she will have a son. Does bringing in another woman to bear his child actually guarantee him a male heir? I don't understand the logic
2 14
On Irreplaceable • 8 days ago
Bu Tianna is very lucky to be best friend with Xu Chi and have a male version of her for romance since Xu Chi says, she and Zhao Heng are the same type of person 😂😊
8 1
Replying to Dark Eagle • 8 days ago
still waiting for li jinqi/first madam to learn that lanxiang isn't simple maid but actual noble princess
She's not a princess.
5 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 8 days ago
Some of us have already blocked her. Not because we cannot deal with her nonsensical comments but she is just…
She playing nice? wishful thinking🤣. She will probably just create another account to support and interact with her other account.😂🤣
2 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 8 days ago
Some of us have already blocked her. Not because we cannot deal with her nonsensical comments but she is just…
it would be so funny if everyone start blocking her and she won't be able to see anyone's comments 😂🤣
1 2
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 8 days ago
I doubt that they actually care about the age gap, since their words said nothing about their concern about it…
I heard that was me 😂🤣 I just want a pleasant comment section.
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 8 days ago
I doubt that they actually care about the age gap, since their words said nothing about their concern about it…
Oh did she? most likely something insulting. This page is so much more pleasant now without her comments 😂😊
0 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 8 days ago
I doubt that they actually care about the age gap, since their words said nothing about their concern about it…
Yes these hypocrites are in every single (younger woman/ older man) drama down-rating them but then they will praise dramas like Sniper Butterfly and the Double.
3 3
Replying to Kbeauty • 8 days ago
hes way too old. I hope the FL realises it and moves on then it would actually be a mature drama
You're the fool here by making all those ageist comments when the drama specifically tagged as age gap and aiming for people who didn't care about it.
2 0
Replying to Kbeauty • 8 days ago
hes way too old. I hope the FL realises it and moves on then it would actually be a mature drama
You're saying he's too old but wants a 'mature' romance lol Only immature people think about age all the time.
5 2
Replying to YCC • 8 days ago
Not necessarily. In fact, they can be of almost the same age, since they were born from different mothers. XiuWan…
That's what I said. She's at least 26 since 3rd sister is 26 and has 3 children already. She's considered an old maid in that period.
0 1
Replying to Lanyaa • 8 days ago
I do get your point of view. From my perspective, age gaps can work, but the woman has to be at least 25+ for…
You know they are NOT dating in real life. This is their real age, not the age of the characters. These are fictional characters and their age gap in the drama is not that wide. It's a drama and it's fiction. You need to be able to distinguish this.
2 0
On Against the Current • 8 days ago
The 3rd sister is 26 so 2nd sister must be at least 26-27 and she is still unmarried? her mom is doing such a poor job of getting her daughter married off lol Her picking is slim at her age.
1 4
Replying to twinty • 10 days ago
If you don't like older men why do you add the drama and rate it a 1? If you don't like this then don't add it.…
Yup she is the biggest hypocrite around MDL.
6 1