Editorials
Replying to Myraaaa • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
because she needed to open her mother's case which the Xie family had been avoiding
Forget the case. She had all the evidence and they were just going to sweep it under the rug. They are not going to play fair. I would just let those bandits get rid of them all.
0 2
On Spring of the Blade • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Ep 14: Did she forget her purpose/revenge? why would she be willing to risk her life for these awful Xie family.
0 4
On Against the Current • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current
It took 34 episodes for Lan Xiang to show some genuine care and softness for Jinqi 😊
6 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • 16 days ago
Person Lu Shan Dong
24 Sep 2026 links https://notebook.zohopublic.com/public/notes/g0mn85ddb4b94b6bb444b976bb488e2d985ff
Thanks for the link. FL is very pretty. Never seen her before.
2 1
Replying to tinyboxtim • 16 days ago
Person Wang Kai Mu
24 Sep 2026 CSH links https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3e4f8ebbe9d6819dbd67f91dc21b02f9…
This one was actually so much better than the previous version and the story makes sense. The other one was a mess and the ML pissed me off and the FL was a doormat. I didn't want the FL to get back with him.
3 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current
That’s why I think ML has no idea who the prior owners were — he’s not want to live in a mansion with bad…
I thought most Chinese are superstitious with regards to previous owners. Bad fengshu if all the people living there were executed before.
1 1
On Against the Current • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current
I actually enjoyed Lan Xiang and Xing Tang's scene more than Lanxiang and Jinqi's scenes. Love their cattiness now that they are equal.
10 0
Replying to Cocoberry • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
she saw scars and scabs and she think of battle he fought with his life. Thats why her heart soften out of concern.…
Precisely my point. She didn't see him as a MAN, a desirable man. There goes the romance...there is none.
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
That whole scene was awkward. He looked like a gigolo parading his wares in front of a disinterested customer.
Exactly! If she didn't really want to go and he drugged her, the outcome would have been really bad. That was just too underhanded. He just never learn.
3 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
That whole scene was awkward. He looked like a gigolo parading his wares in front of a disinterested customer.
Yeah, I don't feel the romance either, and I don't think the director likes Jinqi. There was no reason to have him drug her after he made a speech about knowing she didn't like the Capital and he won't force her. They could have just given it to him and let him have the upper hand for once. She changed her mind about going to the Capital and wants to go now. They could have both been happy, but now, he looks small-minded and only cares about himself.
4 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
That whole scene was awkward. He looked like a gigolo parading his wares in front of a disinterested customer.
Indeed. I was a bit embarrassed for him. I was hoping she would show some interest, With this pacing, it would be on the last episode before she shows some interest
2 4
Lily Alice • 17 days ago
Article 'Love O2O' relaunched on YOUKU with AI face-swapped female lead
I'm curious about the kissing scenes. Someone let me know if AI kisses better than Zheng Shuang hahah
9 3
Replying to CdramaMaven4762 • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
You forget she was his maid for months.... even serving in his main maid's place when her friend was sick. She's…
Seeing the abs should have woken her up fast hahaha
3 1
Replying to CdramaMaven4762 • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
You forget she was his maid for months.... even serving in his main maid's place when her friend was sick. She's…
That's totally different. She probably won't dare take a peek or has her head down as a maid. Now he's her husband, so I think it's different mindset.
2 3
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
The guy is half naked in front of her and she has shown no interest or desire at all. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think anyone with a pulse would be a bit fluster or shown some interest in those 6 packs but she sees him as a block of wood hahaha
12 20
Replying to ChrisC • 17 days ago
Person Tian Tian Yi
Title: Hello Inheritor | Hello继承者ML: Li Zhuoyang | 李卓扬FL: Tian Tian Yi | 田甜一SynopsisFive years…
Cute and light romcom. I think this is the first drama I've seen where the FL broke up with the ML and she was the chaser the 2nd time around, although the ML made it too easy for her to catch him lol
2 0
Replying to FrankieD • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
At this rate she will come around at episode 47 .😂
hahaha I find the amount of screen time with both the ML and FL together will probably fit into 2 episodes.
2 0
Lily Alice • 17 days ago
Article 'Love O2O' relaunched on YOUKU with AI face-swapped female lead
We can watch the original in Netflix
7 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • 17 days ago
Person Wang Kai Mu
24 Sep 2026 CSH links https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3e4f8ebbe9d6819dbd67f91dc21b02f9…
Oh why didn't I think of that, just check the ending haha Thanks for letting me know.
1 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • 18 days ago
Person Wang Kai Mu
24 Sep 2026 CSH links https://rural-action-93f.notion.site/Available-Sources-3e4f8ebbe9d6819dbd67f91dc21b02f9…
Do you know if this is complete? I watched the previous version and there was a season 2.
0 3
1
1
1