Editorials
On The Furthest Distance • Oct 27, 2023
Title The Furthest Distance
I see the older woman/younger man tag. Is the FML supposed to be alot older than the ML?
0 6
Replying to Butturfly • Oct 27, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Tushan Jing is the sole reason she was alive. He saved her first. He gave her his spiritual power to preserve…
I'm on episode 36 and he managed to fuck that up and got the other girl pregnant. That's what he get for being kind and soft-hearted to his evil brother and fiancé.
2 1
Replying to Butturfly • Oct 27, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Tushan Jing is the sole reason she was alive. He saved her first. He gave her his spiritual power to preserve…
Exactly and she ended up having to save him afterward because he gave up on life without her. That's a weakness like no other. He has nothing to live for, but XY. I just cannot like a character who's everything is XY. Yes it's supposedly romantic and all but he should get a life outside of her.
5 4
Replying to Butturfly • Oct 26, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Tushan Jing is the sole reason she was alive. He saved her first. He gave her his spiritual power to preserve…
It's all good. We are have our preferences. I do like the ML to be a bit gray and ruthless to their enemies in historical setting (Wuxia, Xixia). I've seen too many, either ML or FML, where they are too soft-hearted and let the evil one off and they come back and kill/hurt their love ones or themselves.
6 4
On Lost You Forever • Oct 26, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
I'm on episode 30. I just can't ship her with TSJ. He's just so soft-hearted, bland and weak. After he found her dead, he would just commit suicide and die with her. Seriously?? How about find ways to revive her or find out who murder her and get revenge. The 3 men all had different reactions towards her death and I just find TSJ so lacking as male lead character...
8 15
On Once and Forever • Oct 20, 2023
Title Once and Forever
Most of the reviews were about how 'ugly' the ML is in this drama. I haven't start watching yet but I saw him in 7 of me and he was not that bad looking. He was good actor there playing 7 different personalities...hard to pull that off.
3 0
On More than Blue: The Series • Oct 20, 2023
Title More than Blue: The Series
I've read the reviews and put off on watching this due to all the crying and sadness. Lately I couldn't find any dramas to interest me so I thought I'll just give it a try. I binge-watched this in 2 days and I've never cried so much. It's so well done. Highly recommended!
7 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Oct 18, 2023
Title Mr. & Mrs. Chen
I agree with you. I didn't feel any chemistry with them at all when they were separated on episode 11. I don't…
I'm also watching Miss Mystery, and those two can't keep their hands off each other. They are way more believable as lovers. I know it's not the same case, but they were supposedly in love at one time and are married now. Just saw episode 12 and they were sitting together in bed reading the news!? ?
1 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Oct 18, 2023
Title Mr. & Mrs. Chen
I agree with you. I didn't feel any chemistry with them at all when they were separated on episode 11. I don't…
Yes, they were not believable as ex-lovers. They acted more like strangers pretending to be a couple, even in private. I was so disappointed, especially after watching Fake it until you make it. Elvis has amazing chemistry with that FML.
1 3
On The Spring of My Life • Oct 18, 2023
Title The Spring of My Life
Saw this in Youtube. They were SO young and the acting was not bad for beginners. Now I see why they are quite popular now. I enjoyed the movie!
5 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Oct 17, 2023
Title Mr. & Mrs. Chen
Ok, the endless fights and breaking up are exhausting. The ink was barely dry on the marriage certificate, and…
I agree with you. I didn't feel any chemistry with them at all when they were separated on episode 11. I don't even feel sad as she walks away.
1 6
Replying to QueenSpringDay • Oct 16, 2023
Title Romance on the Farm
I really don't want to be rude to an elderly (fictional character or otherwise) but i just want politely request…
Based on the photo, looks like episode 17-18 with the hearts.
1 1
Replying to nolatoo • Oct 14, 2023
Title Miss Mystery
People still resemble their younger self as they grow up. She didn’t change into a completely different human.…
From 6 years to 24 yrs old? and he only met her that time. Not very likely. Maybe if I've known that person for years and someone told me this is so and so from my childhood, then yes I might recognize them after 18 yrs.
2 1
Replying to Miss Mystery • Oct 13, 2023
Title Miss Mystery
Replying to deleted comment
Didn't that guy rape her mom? I can understand why she did it.
3 16
On Miss Mystery • Oct 13, 2023
Title Miss Mystery
How is he able to recognize her as an adult when he saw her 18 years ago? Pretty unrealistic.
4 7
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Oct 13, 2023
Title Parallel World
I have no issue with sound/music. Where are you watching from? Youtube? I find it usually happens with youtube…
It's not you. This happens to alot of dramas I've watched on youtube even though it's from an official distribution. Maybe try watching from their website instead of youtube.
4 1
Replying to Nepeta 22 • Oct 13, 2023
Title Parallel World
Is it just me, I'm struggling to deal with poor sound and weird music in the background. The very slow output…
I have no issue with sound/music. Where are you watching from? Youtube? I find it usually happens with youtube with no sound and weird music due to copyright issue. All episodes are out so no need to wait.
2 3
Replying to SoundOfSilence • Oct 10, 2023
Title Parallel World
Nobody will get mad or pissy at someone for asking if theres romanceWhat people are getting mad at, is the shallowness…
I say, there is a good balance of romance, adventure and thriller so it's not mainly romance focus which I think the genre stated is correct in that sense.
2 0
Replying to minnae • Oct 10, 2023
Title Mr. & Mrs. Chen
The trailer looks greathttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X-OG6juN6c
The trailer looks tame to me. It doesn't look like it has that spice of the original Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
2 0
Replying to angela • Oct 9, 2023
Title Parallel World
AHHHH BTS OF OUR LITTLE FAMILY https://weibo.com/7744940173/Nn1Qy51yG 🥹🥹🥹 I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
So cute! she's afraid of the hand lol
0 0
1
1
1