You should have seen how the actors of the french sitcom "Hélène et les garçons" were treated, around 20 years…
Yes, lots of crazy fans as you can see from the portray in dramas and real life. I think it's especially tough for Asian celebrities. Western actors/celebrities, you can cheat or date whomever you want and won't affect your career.
You should have seen how the actors of the french sitcom "Hélène et les garçons" were treated, around 20 years…
It's the fans...they are 'idols/God' to them so they need to set a really high standard and can do no wrong . Fans don't like their idols being taken so it's a really tough situation to be in. You need fans to be popular so that's the sacrifice they have to take.
I feel sorry for firefighters in China. They barely get any days off. In Canada here, I think most firefighters only work 2-4 days 24 hrs shift a week. The rest of the time, they are home.
Agreed. I like this more than FWOMH. I couldn't stand the FML character in that drama. This one, she's very likeable…
I dropped it halfway. I couldn't tolerate the FML's timid/weak attitude towards her mom. I read on comment that her mom didn't get any punishment in the end so I didn't bother to pick it back up.
Most seasoned MDL users know that ratings are inconsistent to those that are not in the know. Generally, idol-led…
Oh I see what you mean. You can rate each episode even for those that haven't been aired yet. So if you rated the last episode, then it means you completed it. Very flawed rating system...
Love Elvis Han!
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vDwNWek5EwY