Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2018
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On The Story of Ming Lan • May 2, 2020
Amid all these palace dramas that low-key tire you out
This drama is a breath of fresh air
It makes you really happy
The couple is clever
Schemes are well executed
It's a lil dragged sometimes but a solid 8/10
3 0
On Story of Yanxi Palace • May 2, 2020
Okay so
If you're planning to start this drama
Here are my views
The Female lead is strong and cunning
King is okay too
But honestly
I liked Ruyi and this at an equal level considering this did farrrr better
If you want good story watch this
If you want better sets and acting go for Ruyi
2 5
Replying to G-Dragon • May 11, 2018
its already subbed ...i have watched it....
can I just tell you I love you lollll :)
1 0
Replying to NotYourOppa • Apr 29, 2018
Title Red Balloon
I don't plan to rewatch this too :) I wasn't bad in terms of being BAD, but... Maybe I have problem with webdramas.…
Touche^^
0 0
Replying to Romid • Apr 6, 2018
read my reviewIt's like there were 2 brother-twinsone of them commits suicide and the other one blames himselfthen…
No problem
I was a little confused too but glad to be of help
I felt so bad but happy too
1 0
Replying to CrescentMoon • Apr 6, 2018
Title Red Balloon
What for?
It just did not suot to my taste
Like there was so much potential but it was just so rushed and the videography was so bad
1 0
Replying to Trouble-chan • Apr 1, 2018
Title To Each His Own Spoiler
Can someone spoil this for me? (please don't forget the spoiler tick though) - the thing is I've watched this…
read my review
It's like there were 2 brother-twins
one of them commits suicide and the other one blames himself
then our salaryman comes in who is depressed and is going to commit suicide but our twin saves him and a friendship develops
in the end, the guy resigns and goes to the twin where he is working and the twin says that life is not that bad jun(the dead guy)meaning that he is over the regret
also, I'll leave the fully subbed link ,so watch it
1 0
Replying to RJ_Jacob101 • Mar 31, 2018
This season was not as good as the first. In the first season Gus had a better hairstyle AND a way better boyfriend.…
THIS CRACKED ME UP SO BAD
Touche for all that you have written
Things were a bit rushed tbh
3 0
On HIStory: Stay Away from Me • Mar 6, 2018
I am one of the biggest BL fan and even a bigger HIStory fan
like i have re watched them almost 10 times
and this is the mediocre or probably my least favorite
the rest still had a better story but this my friend was a little too dragged on
if you want to watch a history show
watch OBSESSED
4 0
On Red Balloon • Mar 6, 2018
Title Red Balloon
I am probably the only one who will give it a rewatch value of 0
0 0
Okay so let me put this straight
DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE HAVE COMMENTED BELOW
when i read the comments i was like okay i'll skip this
but it was actually good okay?
and i have no utmost idea why do people hate it so goddamn much?
Out of all the Mr X series
this tbh is my favourite
and it does not have that bad of an end
3 0
On SOTUS S • Mar 6, 2018
Title SOTUS S
Although i am like a die heart fan of Krist but tbh i personally feel the prequel was wayyy better
and shouldn't these two like sit and have a LONG chat
i mean there is such a huge communication gap between them
like at one point i was shouting at my screen like dude goddamn talk and not assume
but nonetheless this remains one of the good BL's
3 0