Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 minute ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2018
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to PinkNgold • Sep 18, 2020
Title 2gether
I heard it’s a disaster n even the author apologized for some scenes!! Sorry for what happened to u after reading…
Thank you!!
0 0
On The Effect • Sep 18, 2020
Title The Effect
honestly, this show was actually good but it traumatized me to hell
3 0
Replying to Romid • Sep 18, 2020
Title My Engineer
i mean, compared to other Thai BLs, their chemistry was a little dryjust my opinion
i'm not saying it is a bad show,just the chemistry of the main couple was super off!!
although If RamKing had their own series,I would just go crazy lo
4 0
On My Engineer • Sep 18, 2020
Title My Engineer
i mean, compared to other Thai BLs, their chemistry was a little dry
just my opinion
5 1
On Still 2gether • Sep 18, 2020
just asking,why did they write "10 years"?
because is the story not set right after a year?
1 2
Replying to PinkNgold • Sep 18, 2020
Title 2gether
I heard it’s a disaster n even the author apologized for some scenes!! Sorry for what happened to u after reading…
where are you guys reading oxygen?
0 4
Replying to Emi • Sep 18, 2020
Title 2gether
I am a nosy person so I have to ask... what's this in reference to? ^^
hey,I did not get it,can you let me know what news?
0 5
Replying to z_fuliang • Sep 18, 2020
Title 2gether
Hi so I haven’t watched any Thai BL’s before and I’m thinking about checking some out. However I hear there…
hey OP,so basically some Thai BLs do have non-consensual and a lil r*apey scenes that do turn you off but leaving that apart,I LOVE THAI BLs!! I think you can start with this series because it is a cute series!! also, SOTUS and until we meet again and 2 moons(The original one and it's my favorite!). Also if you're willing to watch other Asian BLs, try watching game boys and history 1 and addicted heroin
1 3
On Gameboys • Sep 18, 2020
Title Gameboys
This drama has no right to be so wholesome and funny and kind!!!!!
I mean, We all deserve a gav or a Cairo in our lives because this was so beautiful
I laughed and I cried
i wish everyone would see it and enjoy it because it has set a very high standard for all Asian BLS
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
14 0
On Roommate • Sep 17, 2020
Title Roommate
Honestly,this show has no right being this stupidly funny lol
Like,I laughed like crazy
They could've done a lot better but meh,atleast it's oky
1 0
Replying to MosaicMinded • Sep 15, 2020
Only one episode in and I already feel like this is going to be bad. None of the characters had any apeal whatsoever.
Yes!!
2 0
On Prison Playbook • Aug 12, 2020
I had heard so much about this drama and finally decided to watch it
AND I AM ON A ROLLERCOASTER Of emotions
Looney's character gets mixed reviews but honestly,he was there for a reason
That drug addiction is the hardest thing to get out of
And looney's ending left me heartbroken
But yes
It's a v well thought out drama
Loved each minute of it
1 0
Replying to Aimv18 • Jul 1, 2020
Yanxi palace is better... Because in real life it is really consort Ling and the emperor qianlong in the end...…
Are you like 5 years old?Because you’re a full grown adult arguing with people online haha!Your parents must be really proud of you lol
2 0
On The World of My 17 • Jun 18, 2020
My honest thoughts
I heard a lot of criticism for this drama but I watched it anyway
It was a little dissapointing
Oh nari basically faced problems her whole life and it was likeok ok
Watch it when u r vvvvv bored
0 0