Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2018
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On The Underclass • Sep 27, 2020
Honestly,ig I'm the only one who liked it ahah
Maybe because my school has this "dividing on the basis of grades" system so I know it can be frustrating
But I liked the show?
7 2
On Wild Grass • Sep 27, 2020
Title Wild Grass
Woah....no one is intrested in it damn
Plus,it's rating on MDL is 9.1 and 4.9 on ImbD? Seems like a huge gap
1 5
Replying to Emi • Sep 27, 2020
Title 2gether
I am a nosy person so I have to ask... what's this in reference to? ^^
That's true!! He did seem uncomfortable in a lot of scenes fr!
1 0
Replying to Sarah1753 • Sep 22, 2020
Episode 1 and 2 are out but the release of the rest of the episodes are postponed you can watch the first 2 on…
Alright, thank you lovely :)
1 0
Replying to QuiteACharmer • Sep 21, 2020
Title Gameboys
AltGameboys really made feel for Terrence huh? Anyway, I'm planning on making an Achilles protection squad who…
i lowkey love that mans already and i was like :(((((
2 0
On Nitiman • Sep 20, 2020
Title Nitiman
I love the couples and leads but another "university moon" plot? :|||
3 0
On Manner of Death • Sep 20, 2020
Honestly,the plot seems so good????
Plus A CRIME BL and not a typical Engineeing college BL? SIGN ME UP
17 0
On The Best Twins • Sep 20, 2020
I'm sorry but this was just not worth the time I spent (even getting thru ep 1 was a challenge')
Yes,slipack comedies are supposed to be a lil cringey but ugh,I couldn't even start ep 1
So it's a big miss for me
Also,please don't leave hate comments because Its my opinion that I didn't like the show?
4 2
On Between Us • Sep 20, 2020
Title Between Us
FINALLY MY REAL SHIP IS GONNA HAVE THEIR OWN SHOW
HELLA YEAHHHH
14 0
On En of Love: TOSSARA • Sep 20, 2020
I'm sorry but I got so confused in between the 3 plots because it is so easy to forget the plot?
I mean,sure they look good and stuff but hottest at school? Lol
It was kinda a miss(I could barely finish it)
1 0
On 'Cause You're My Boy • Sep 20, 2020
Honestly!? This drama was hella cute and I have no clue why so many peopleeft hate for it? Like,I loved their chemistry and the acting
Also,I was so happy to see them in 2gether as a pair?
12 0
On Addicted • Sep 20, 2020
Title Addicted
Sometimes I wish that I could just erase this entire drama from my mind and REWATCH IT AGAIN
AND THOSE NSFW SCENES ARE PROLLY THE BEST IVE SEEN IN A BL SHOW !!
5 0