Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2018
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Kannnnu • Jan 13, 2024
Hey is there some changes from original webtoon like the one who adopted female lead Was her father first wife…
its mostly similar apart from a few parts
0 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • Jan 1, 2024
weirdo
arent you the weirdo for judging other peoples choices? grow up bestie
3 2
Replying to Pagalnixon • Dec 30, 2023
Title My Dearest
if you would have watched her other drama My one and only , you would greatly appreciate what an acting range…
I absoloutly love this actress but i just felt that both these characters were a little....off? just my opinion
3 1
Replying to KioroDjirane • Dec 28, 2023
Question for you all. I really hesitate to start this Drama because I'm not really in a mood to watch sad stuff.…
the FL is annoying and a damsel in distress and it is full of angst so wont recommend
2 0
Replying to Rapunzel • Dec 28, 2023
Title My Dearest
She is your sterotypical stuck up kdrama heroine, unfortunately. They seem to only make the female leads 1 of…
totallyyyy
0 0
Replying to Maika • Dec 28, 2023
Title My Dearest
Does the FL's character develop at all? If her childish behavior was toned down a little, perhaps I'd be able…
OMG!!! yessss totally
1 0
On My Dearest • Dec 28, 2023
Title My Dearest
Is it just me or was the FL so annoying???? I loved the parts where she was heroic but in most parts she was just a mary sue getting in trouble?? and the edging ohmygod.....like stop...
also,it is MY opinion so don't bash me in the comments lol.
I just felt it was a drama with a LOT of potential that went down the drain after a few eps
3 7
Replying to Gia • Jun 25, 2021
My heart melted when I first saw him in ep 5. He was such a supportive friend.
Yes exactly! They should have given him some screen time. the actor looked adorable too
1 0
Replying to Nolan Peale • Jun 25, 2021
Question: at the end after Teh posted his photo to IG, there was 3 couples who reacted to it. Kim and Top (who…
I think it was Tae's girlfriend from ITSAY (I forgot her name!)
4 0
Replying to Romid • Jun 25, 2021
Totally agree w you comment!
Thank you!!
Absolutely love how well organised your profile is! Looks lovely. Your**
1 1
On Golden Blood • Jun 25, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Haven't seen ep 1 but the story seems so familiar to where your eyes linger but loved the trailer
2 0
Replying to oaksong • Jun 25, 2021
Am I the only one who wants to know what happened in the play that cut off when Teh ran to the garage?
YES SAME!! I was hoping they'd show it to us
0 0
Replying to AnaCamp • Jun 25, 2021
I am going to leave an unpopular opinion here since i see this comment quite a lot. No, neither Bas or Q were…
Totally agree w you comment!
2 3
Replying to Romid • Jun 25, 2021
I read a lotnof comments before commenting this and here it goes- A lot of things you guys are saying (not liking…
And as for the actress part,I did feel bad for her and I truly did but hurt people hurt people so it was no surprise that tae who was struggling with his own issues hurted her so I do feel she deserves better
1 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 25, 2021
I read a lotnof comments before commenting this and here it goes-
A lot of things you guys are saying (not liking teh and stuff),I completely agree with and I didn't like some of his actions too(hurting his Co-star and oh-aew in like every episode lol) but I love tbe character development.
I think sometimes when you are in a relationship where you feel like you are truly in love with someone,there are times when your loyalty and faith are out to test and trust me it happens more often than we think! So it kind of makes sense of both of them reacted.
I love Bas's and hoon's characters a little too much because BAS IS THE BEST BOY and I love how Hoon's character is written
I absolutely adore Q's character and how lovely it was(wish we got more backstory/screentime) but to be very honest I don't think aew woudve been able to have a relationship with Q or bas how he felt with Tae.
Love love love the end
I kept smiling the entire episode and I felt like I was a part of it and totally dissassosiated the whole time!
And as usual the director and the whole team(esp the stylist) did a lovely job
This show will be so close to my heart just how ITSAY was!
Thank you!
5 1