Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2018
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Lexes99 • Jun 16, 2021
Im not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet:So in ITSAY Teh gave up his college spot for Aew. Aew then rejected…
It does! That was my first thought as well
0 0
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Jun 10, 2021
Here you guys go, episode 3 subbed:Part 1: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x81vmbsPart 2: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x81vnsw
Thank you❤️
0 0
Replying to BriBri • Jun 10, 2021
Well… do I dare suffer and watch the absolute heartache and roller coaster of emotions next episode. There’s…
Where did you watch it?
0 0
Replying to Archana M • Jun 10, 2021
The way some people normalise cheating in the comments as if it’s part of everyday life for all couples.
Precisely!! I see dramas glorifying fighting and cheating and I'm like...have any of these people had a normal relationship?
2 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 10, 2021
Why is this show that I loved low-key getting toxic? Like earlier I'd understand why they acted the way they did but now it's just painful to sit thru it. At this point they should break up and get some councelling ffs.Altho Kudos to the actors because I actually felt like I was a part of the whole drama
12 0
On Mine • Jun 8, 2021
Title Mine Spoiler
Okay so I am new to this show and ep 1 was kind of a little offputting for me so can someone tell me if it was worth it?
Also,who was the person who was murdered in ep 1?
1 2
Replying to Mari • May 29, 2021
Oh-Aew is very needy lol
It's actually normal tbvh! If youre in a new city with 0 friends and an extra busy boyfriend I think you'd have the same reaction! I've been in a similar position so max relate to oh aew hahaha
13 0
Replying to KDrama Ghost • May 19, 2021
If you a fan of Tang Jun Sang as Geu Ru, please watch Racket Boys. It will be released on 31 May on SBS and Netflix,…
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to bLoodYThoughtS • May 19, 2021
So who is Cha Eun Byeol? I can't remember her from any episodes. What's with her? TIA
Yeah I think we weren't given a proper explanation for that as far as I know
0 0
Replying to Serendipity • May 3, 2021
Honestly , Gene's mom is such an understanding person ....Not just about her son , but her husband as well
Precisely!
0 0
Replying to times_new_roman • May 3, 2021
I love the beach so much that I want a whole BL set only on the beach with no other filming locations! If such…
I told the sunset about you has a lot of scenes revolving around the beach
1 0