Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 23, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2021

Friends

Replying to nayahro • Sep 19, 2023
Seems like he is rather blaming FYS, thinking he killed his mother. You remember, they were in the same accident.…
True
0 3
Replying to Cahane • Sep 19, 2023
I like suffering scenes in historical drama more than the modern one.. here, they look too real.. huhu.. But..…
So true. I really feel the pain of his sufferings 😭
0 0
Replying to Badgal1995 • Sep 18, 2023
Ep. 13 seeing Fu Yushen suffering I couldn’t keep my eyes from my screen 😫🥲
Yeah I cried so hard for him. 😢
2 0
Replying to Bahar • Sep 18, 2023
I wish I had all the episodes so I could binge watch. this is torture watching it like this since the story is…
I wished it too. But here we are we can’t wait for this drama to be completed.
1 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Sep 18, 2023
FYS doesnt want to be contacted, what can she do now? Its survival to the fittest, since xi zhou want to kick…
True
0 0
Replying to MimiLy • Sep 18, 2023
Title South Wind Knows Spoiler
how dare they chop the drunk kiss scene!! i wanted to see the full version T___T
Yeah I was hoping for that scene. That’s why I’m excited to see episode 13. But they cut it 😢
1 0
Replying to ema • Sep 18, 2023
The show is all about forming a strong emotional bond with the audience through its characters, which can take…
You’re right 👍🏼
0 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Sep 18, 2023
Yeah only slight reaction. Maybe because he angry she opened the window etc. The light make his trauma back. Do…
It’s really heard to recall the trauma. 😢
3 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Sep 18, 2023
Cut/deleted scene of drunk kiss 😉https://twitter.com/qiqizis/status/1703752769968931044
Love it 😍
1 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Sep 18, 2023
The way he's treating her is horriblehe loved her so much no matter how he wants her to be away from him he should…
Yeah I really feel so sad for dr Zhu. I admire her resilience, patience and love.
3 0
Replying to Jirachi • Sep 18, 2023
Zhang Yuxi isn't very good at drinking scenes but she knows how to kiss very well. Even if ml doesn't agree, she…
Yes i like the way she kisses him. Especially the uncut version. ❤️
1 0
Replying to MimiLy • Sep 18, 2023
the water in the bathtub after ChengLe left became brown...does that mean he pooped/pee cause he couldnt control…
Aww maybe that is what really happened 😢
1 0
Replying to ema • Sep 18, 2023
I don't know how ZJ does it, she's just so strong and loyal. She's been constantly pushed away and hurt by FYS…
I agree to that! ❤️
1 0
Replying to Bahar • Sep 15, 2023
I think this is the reason this drama was delayed for 3 years and in the end they had to dub over the country's…
DTL is tv drama don’t compare it to web drama.
0 2
Replying to Italian Millionaire • Sep 15, 2023
I am very impressed with the helicopter farewell scene. There's hardly any words, but the atmosphere is really…
Yeah 👍🏼
2 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Sep 15, 2023
First kiss in ep 5, can it be slow paced? 😝For chemistry, you will keep smiling watching them, they remind…
True ☺️
1 0