Editorials
Replying to Pukka • Sep 14, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Broke 9000 heats. Congratulations to my Babies. 🎊😍😍😍
Yes 👏
2 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Sep 14, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
I only managed to finish Ep 1 coz CY as Li Lianhua is still deep ingrained in my brain 😆I'm not used to seeing…
He is so cute here ☺️
7 1
Replying to Pukka • Sep 12, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Not gonna lie this gave me the vibe of early 2000 to 2010's Kdrama or Taiwan drama Melodrama vibes from the trailer…
True. Feels like I’m watching kdrama. You can feel the love. They have great chemistry. ❤️
4 1
Replying to Bahar • Sep 12, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Yunshen is so adorable already! I'm dying from his cuteness!
Yes he is so cute. Hoping for more modern romance drama for him.
2 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Sep 12, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
I thought they would never air this one. So how is it?
It’s really good. It has kdrama vibes. ❤️ great chemistry.
6 1
On South Wind Knows • Sep 12, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Don’t skip from intro till the end for playback volume.
1 0
Replying to Ruffles • Sep 12, 2023
Title South Wind Knows Spoiler
Watching it already
Yes started already ❤️ ist episode will make you cry 😭
1 0
On South Wind Knows • Sep 12, 2023
Title South Wind Knows Spoiler
First episode it can make you cry 😢😢😢
1 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Sep 12, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Dropping at 6pm CST?
Watching it already
1 2
On South Wind Knows • Sep 12, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Started already ❤️
0 0
On South Wind Knows • Sep 12, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
Excited to see this ❤️
1 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
He did his “homework” interpreting roles and practicing the lines etc. diligently, His script book full of…
As you can see other participants they make mistakes too but they are not funny and noticeable. Unlike Cheng Yi, he has thệ charisma that’s why everyone pay attention to him. He is funny too and very true an innocent.
1 0
Replying to Bahar • Aug 29, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I think he's just not good at games😅
Yeah true
0 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 29, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
8 opening score at douban, now 8.1 with 400k raters. Hope it answers the high quality and popularity questions…
Immortal Samsara has lots of advertisements they are Youkus drama king last year.
2 0
Replying to Ruffles • Aug 29, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I think it’s about the dating rumor about his co star.
The leader of baichuan sect.
0 1
Replying to FieryPorpoise • Aug 29, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I'm finding it very hard to believe that someone who can act so well and with such brilliant insights into the…
I can see that too with my daughter sometimes they have their own world and not give much attention to games. As well they don’t like playing games.
4 1
Replying to Bahar • Aug 29, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I think he's just not good at games😅
Yes he is just like my daughter not good at any games and a little slow because sometimes they feel the pressure. It rattles them so that’s the result.
2 2
Replying to Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 29, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Replying to deleted comment
I think it’s about the dating rumor about his co star.
0 3
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 26, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Here is the rating of todays episode of hello Saturday http://m.weibo.cn/status/4939103927016488?
8 2
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Aug 26, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgtYm3jcIPk They subbed the first Hello Saturday episode to english
Thank you for sharing ❤️
1 1