News
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 30, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I am rewatching again from episode one so that I can focus on their faces. There’s no episode today until Wednesday. ☺️ So better rewatch again. I missed them.
8 0
Replying to sonnobella • Jul 30, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
There's always a negative comment to bring everyone's mood down 👎
Do not mind them. Just ignore it. ☺️
4 0
Replying to jojonua • Jul 27, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
how's the drama so far?
It’s so good 🥳
5 0
Replying to Anthony Tumiwa • Jul 25, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
i wonder... if Di Feisheng's desire is to fight the strongest fighter, which is Li Xiangyi, why he poisoned him…
He is not the one who poisoned Li Xiangyi.
5 0
Replying to someone_anonymous • Jul 24, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I'm so excited for two of my most awaited dramas 'Mysterious Lotus Casebook' & 'Lost You Forever' because of ChengYi…
I’m so proud of our IS couple because they are the ones who dominates summer drama this year. Kudos to Yang Zi and Cheng Yi ❤️
2 2
Replying to Babyface369 • Jul 24, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Whats amazing is MLC also airs in wetv now, which is very very rare to happen since iqiyi and wetv are usually…
Yes me too I can’t see it on wetv. Maybe they differ in diffrent countries.
0 1
Replying to kaka • Jul 24, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I'm here after finished all the newest release episode of Lost You Forever and Legend of Anle 😂 the struggle…
Me too. I watched 5 dramas. Just add heavenly fox and butterflied lovers. It’s hard 😆
0 1
Replying to sonnobella • Jul 24, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Love how both MLC and LYF was released back to back and the 2 networks didn't pitch the shows against each other…
Yes our IS couples dominates the summer drama of 2023. 🥰
2 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 24, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
So nice to see the trio ventured to solve the mysterious cases. ❤️
8 0
Replying to Haziee • Jul 23, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
where can I see the premiere?
Iqiyi
0 0
Replying to Haziee • Jul 23, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
where can I watch the eps? iqiyi's channel?
Yes
0 0
Replying to Haziee • Jul 23, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
where can I watch the eps? iqiyi's channel?
Yes
1 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 23, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
So happy to see Cheng Yi and Joseph ❤️
3 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 23, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
So happy to see Cheng Yi and Joseph ❤️
1 0
Replying to sonnobella • Jul 21, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
how dare they do this to yan dan and ying yuan 🤪
It means Yandan and Ying Yuan is truly blockbuster last year ☺️
1 1
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 21, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Excited for tomorrow’s premier ❤️
5 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I already loved CXX and LLD as a pairing but eps 29 & 30 made me love them even more. Seriously they are so good…
Yes I really loved their chemistry. ❤️
3 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I really loved this drama. I hope it will extend to much more episodes.
9 0
Replying to Lini • Jan 20, 2023
Title A Portrait of Jianghu: Reincarnated Disciple
I was gonna watch this on IQ but when I open to watch the first ep... there just isn't any English Subs... Any…
You can watch it on youku
2 1
Replying to Khatia Lomidze • Nov 7, 2022
Person Cheng Yi
Eh i relly want to see him with reba ❤❤
Me too that is my wish.
0 0