Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Sady • Apr 25, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
Hope there won't be a romance between the two leads. I like him with Go Eun too
Thanks for your answer. I'm glad because 1s of now I'm actually annoyed with the FL lol
1 1
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Apr 24, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
Sadness. A very good and emotional episode. I am really liking Go Eun and I think she the First FL as she has…
Hope there won't be a romance between the two leads. I like him with Go Eun too
4 4
Replying to Sady • Apr 18, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
She might have to take a break for some years. I hope she'll get to work in China at least or in the US like Han…
I don't think you understood what I meant. I'm talking about their level of popularity when they scandal hit.

I didn't take the time to read your comment and I won't take the time to answer anymore as I'm over it.
0 0
Replying to Sady • Apr 17, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
She might have to take a break for some years. I hope she'll get to work in China at least or in the US like Han…
Truthfully, I have no interest in YEH so I don't keep up with her news.

She was part of the second K-wave around Coffee Prince time but though she had at least two cult dramas in her kitty she didn't shine in the K-wave which took place post 2010.
That's why I said I doubt she was as popular as SYJ.

Can you quote the part were I said SYJ will make a comeback ? Her return to entertainment isn't something that can be set aside but her career will surely take a hint like the people I quoted in some of my comment upward.
0 2
Replying to JoJo • Apr 17, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord Spoiler
This was pretty good up to episode 7/8. Come on. "I like you both" so now they will compete and try to win her…
That's si annoying. They should have added another female character then.
2 0
Replying to Sady • Apr 16, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
She might have to take a break for some years. I hope she'll get to work in China at least or in the US like Han…
Yoo Eun-Hye is older and from my understanding she took a break from acting from 2015 and actually came back to dramas with a cameo in Chinese dramas. What she did is much worse than Seo Ye Ji for the Chinese because she plagiarized a Chinese designer while Seo Ye Ji's scandal is Korean.
Also she was a big star before the second K-wave and I doubt she had the reach in China than other stars that emerged later (I might ne wrong though)

For me Park Shi Hoo example is legit because he did a drama in China post a rape scandal and he actually shouldered it. One can say that Seo Ye Ji might not be far behind in term of popularity after having done It's Okay to Not Be Okay alongside Kim Soo Hyun who was fresh of the military.

Regarding the CCP, they don't cancel everyone and anyone. The last actress they canceled was the Chinese actress Zheng Shuang over her lack of morality and violation of Chinese law (surrogacy + abandoned her children in a foreign country).
They do not cancel people that easily. Instead, they get them to apologize and support the CCP (Jack Ma ; Fan Bingbing).

Lee Jong Suk isn't the only one who has a Chinese drama in the pipeline Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook also have one. And again, everything I wrote above is hypothetical and wishful thinking about a comeback after a potential hiatus. Thus the tensions between China and South Korea might have settled by then.
She might even not need to go work elsewhere if her agency manages to work around her scandal.

Let's agree to disagree.
1 6
Replying to Sweety • Apr 16, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
She's basically a criminalhttp://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/04/seo-yejis-acquaintances-in-spain-share.html
Do you have proof it's true or will you believe me if I told you the sky was green ?

It's yellow journalism and it's not based on facts. Seo Ye Ji's name will surface a lot on malicious articles to generate clicks.

I'm European and used to buy my plane tickets online. What was said doesn't seem believable and here we are very very cautious about our personnal information.
No European will give out their bank accounts info to a friend just because lmao.

I really hope her agency will began procedings to sue all those websites if possible.

I do hope her agence
12 0
Replying to lac1729 • Apr 16, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
IOTNBO brought me into kdrama world, and since then it was a nice journey going along. But in the recent past…
I'm curious, why would you give so much importance to actors personal life ?

It's okay if they are indian or Thai because they are more open about their personam life but we don't know anything about Korean celebs real personality. They can be the total opposite of what they portray.

I feel it's better to differentiate the person for her work as long as said person isn't a rapist or serial murdererer.

Here it's a case of he says she says and some of text messages of this conversation are rumored to have been deleted.

If you're so emotional aboit celebs personal life then you can console yourself with the fact that there are no definite proof that it's all true.
2 0
Replying to Sady • Apr 16, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
She might have to take a break for some years. I hope she'll get to work in China at least or in the US like Han…
My reasoning was never for her to go abroad right away. It's a sure thing she has to lie low hence my taking Park Shi Woo example.

He was accused of rape which is much worse and was still able to come back.
Chinese audience is different than the Korean one and they have different triggers too so the fact that her career is jeopardize in Korea doesn't necessarily mean she's done.

Also about my saying that she could also go to the US doesn't mean she has to become a big star there. It's more about working steadily just like Han Hyo Joo whi while she didn't make it big there had a role in a TV series.You're the one having a simplistic train of thoughts imo.

I was talking hypothetically and hoping it might be options for her. I'm also well aware that in South Korea when you have a scandal you have to go on hiatus so people will forget about you (actors can enlist when they have yet to do but sadly women can't do that).

As long as her agency is behind her, her career is salvageable but it won't ever be the same again except if they manage to work on the scandal quickly enough.

Finally, I don't think having a fambase matters much if she gets secondary roles in foreign series or movies. And I also think there are people who don't care aboit actors personnal life as long as they deliver on screen.
1 8
Replying to Sady • Apr 16, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
She might have to take a break for some years. I hope she'll get to work in China at least or in the US like Han…
I don't think it will be a problem. Numerous actors who are quite popular go and work in China. For example, Chang Wook and Park Min Young are gonna star in Chinese drama next.
There are some other Korean actors who regularly work there.

Also, I think it's sometime a crash text to see if the scandal is still fresh in the audience's mind (Park Shi Hoo did a film in China in 2014 before going back to Korean TV in 2015).

China and South Korea's relations might be a little tensed but it's much better than back in 2017 when China temporarily broke its relationship with South Korea because of THAD.
They mended their relationship before the end of 2017 because both countries need each other being neighbors.
Let's see how the products placements issues will be settled in the next few dramas.

So it may not be a problem for SYJ imo. She'll just have to lie low for sometime OR bring out proofs and elements that will help help her get back in the game. The good news as of now is that she still hadn't been boycotted by the channels which would have been a huge blow.

Let's see how her movie will fare that might be what her agency is waiting to see before making plans for her.

I named China and the US because they are the two countries with enough financial means and space for her to work there temporarily. Thai and Japanese actors aren't that well paid and their dramas aren't as popular. Still, she could work there for one or two gigs but they already have their stars who have the big projects.
3 10
Replying to Vanterye • Apr 15, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
One of the best actresses... I will miss her in the acting field... what a loss. Because of those text messages,…
She might have to take a break for some years. I hope she'll get to work in China at least or in the US like Han Hyo Joo did when she had her scandal.
5 13
Replying to Seo Yea Ji • Apr 15, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
Replying to deleted comment
The documents you are referring to aren't in the link you posted. Meaning there is no conclusive evidence that this person indeed worked with SYJ. Furthermore, even if this person worked with her, no evidence has been
shown to support their claim. So it can be truth as well as be pure fabrication. Some people are capable of making up some dirty s**t to drag someone down (see the Park Hye Soo bullying scandal were it was said that the alleged victims were in fact her abusers).

I invite you to research what is "Yellow journalism", you will know that not everything that's published is based on the truth.


Finally, You have your opinion which seems set to condemn SYJ with what you read online while I have mine which consist on giving her the benefit of the doubt as long as there won't be more conclusive proofs.
Let's agree to disagree.
4 1
Replying to Seo Yea Ji • Apr 15, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
Replying to deleted comment
Point 3 of my previous message. While one person defamed her anonymously, another talked about her 5-year work experience with Seo Ye Ji in a favourable manner. Said person even posted pics to prove she indeed worked closely with the actress...
2 0
Replying to Seo Yea Ji • Apr 15, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
Replying to deleted comment
How childish that you think that she needs treatment because you're most likely confused about Seo Ye Ji -the actress- and Ko Moon Young -the character she played in IOTNBO.

A single exchange of messages (one conversation) isn't and will never be ground to deem someone crazy or in need of counselling. It doesn't determine how they lived their relationship either.

In which world one conversation can lead people to deem a person or a relationship toxic ? Can text messages convey the tone in which it was said ?
Do you have the full history of the conversation to be able to say that she was toxic ?

We don't know anything so it's smarter to wait and see what will happen instead of defaming anyone.
5 9
Replying to Seo Yea Ji • Apr 15, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
Replying to deleted comment
1. Where in my comment did I say she did it on impulse ? Please quote the exact part you are referring too.

2. Both her and her ex asked each other not to do skinship at the time. But history shows us that while she successfully completed lawless lawyer KYH bailed. He had mental health issues which he recognized and he himself said he was responsible for his own behaviour.

3. You took the time to talk about the anonymous post that was made about her being awful to the staff but conveniently overlooked that staff members defended her and said she was pleasant.

4. I'm a careful person and prefer to get the full account of the story before making a judgment. People were quick to condemn Kim Hyun Joong back when his scandal of abuse broke out in 2015. It was only in 2020 that his ex was found guilty of fraud and extortion. Kim Hyun Joong will never get that time back. 5 years is a lot for an actor and it hit his career hard.

5. Know that in showbusiness you can be an easy target if you shine too bright and/or offend the wrong person. It might be the case here but we might never know as this is a very opaque industry. 6. I'm not your friend so don't refer to me as crazy.
4 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Apr 15, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
People talking about toxic relationship when it was about thrust issues.
She's right not to issue any apology if she didn't do anything wrong. Apologizing will validate she's In the wrong when she might not be.

It's interesting to see people condemning others because of posts that was published anonymously on the Internet. It's at best naive, at worst...
There is so much possibilities as to why all this is getting out now when she was on a high career wise. The timing is so weird...

I hope the truth will prevail and that those having slandered her will be prosecuted.
It's tiring to see people having their lives destroyed for lies or stuff they did in their youth -when their brain wasn't even fully developed.
7 17
Hwasa MARIA • Apr 10, 2021
I personnally disagree with your review. I can understand that you might have disliked the drama but a 17 year old woman marrying a man who might not even be forty yet was nothing surprising in this era.

I I don't think that drama was supposed to be extraordinary. The drama was supposed to show mostly the struggles who took place in a high-ranking family more than the political struggles the male lead faced -even though the Ou's family shenanigans were the backdrop of the story and that they heavily influenced the leads life. As such, the filmmaking was understated and slow-paced it gave this drama a more realistic feel as it wasn't mostly about action and politics -in fact though we heard of the emperor and his edicts, we never onve saw him or heard his voice.

I see you didn't get past the first episode so that's why you might think the ML is lecherous by having 3 concubines and his wife. You might have understood his reasoning better had you gone beyond one episode.
0 1
On May-December Couple • Apr 8, 2021
Title May-December Couple Spoiler
Cute watch but they could have explored the married life of the couple more. They didn't know each other and thus have to adjust to one another. It would have been good to see that imo
7 1