Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Jina • Mar 7, 2021
Episode 16 was so intense! But also, finally, more romantic development between the FL and ML.
Same her ! That was so beautiful
1 0
Replying to Sady • Mar 6, 2021
If people don't want to watch it anymore that's their prerogative. No need to get all pissy about it. In which…
The one needed to chill3is the one writing essays...
0 0
Replying to Flower castle • Mar 5, 2021
Some of these comments are so insensitive.Some people are sad that the male lead is getting replaced and now they…
If people don't want to watch it anymore that's their prerogative. No need to get all pissy about it.
In which universe does dropping this drama means being insensitive about bullying ?
2 2
Replying to ayse • Mar 5, 2021
If it was anyone else replacing him I was going to drop it too but Na In Woo has showed pretty solid acting in…
Understand what you're saying he's good. But you'll have to watch two episodes in which the lead has been cut before seeing him.
0 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 5, 2021
Sad that I have to drop it but I won't watch a denatured drama. They are donna remove the ML for the next 3 episodes ans have him replaced by someone else.... I won't be able to get into it anymore. It's sad because I was really into it.

If the ratings follow and that it gets good reviews, I might reconsider
1 2
Replying to Shamir • Feb 24, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
wait what masked villain? was i not paying attention lol
The one who hit the the Babel Group's Head (Kwak Dong Yeon) on the hockey ring. It means there is someone above him.
I'm pretty sure it's Ok Taec Yeon because he wouldn't have signed a drama to play the role of the silly trainee.
0 0
Replying to uki • Feb 23, 2021
Title Vincenzo
the naive look doesn't suit him well .looks ugho
My thought exactly.
0 0
On Vincenzo • Feb 23, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
I'm pretty sure the masked villain is Taec Yeon
4 7
Replying to morsh88 • Feb 23, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Do people laugh of the comedy? Because I don't, the jokes are bad, it forced too much.
Them wanting us to believe he grew up in Italy is a joke in itself
3 1
7534101 • Feb 22, 2021
Review Vincenzo
I get the same feeling. It's nothing path-breaking.
2 1
Replying to Kdrama_Girl • Feb 16, 2021
Title Hyena
Looks like you're here just to hate when you should know better than to use someone's age against them.
It's all about taste. If she/he doesn't like mature women with younger men then that's her prerogative. She shouldn't be judge because of that especially since watching a drama is first and foremost something to enjoy. If shes uncomfortable then she doesn't have to force herself to watch it and she shouldn't be shamed.
0 0
Replying to gimmesumcandy • Feb 14, 2021
Title U-Prince: Sibtis Spoiler
Confuses me how after being caught cheating, the ML walks around school with the other female trailing behind…
He was that confident. He thought he could have his cake and eat it too.
3 0
Replying to Hime • Feb 14, 2021
I came back here just to see if the rating had dropped since I watched it a few years ago. HOW can this have such…
Liking this kind of drama and giving it a high rating does in no way reflect on how people handle their relationship in real life...The depiction of the ML is quite realistic because he doesn't change overnight after starting to date the heroine. That's personnally what I liked about this drama just like I liked how her friends and father reacted to the restrictions he put on her at the beginning of the relationship. They were dubious while she was clueless.Rating a drama isn't only about it being in sync with our values but it can also be giving a good rating to a drama that was well-executed. It wasn't the candy-floss drama I was expecting but it was a nice surprise imo.
1 9
Replying to nuka • Dec 11, 2020
Title Hotarugusa
yes
No I haven't, but I intend to. Thanks for the rec
1 0
Replying to SylSora • Nov 27, 2020
yes, I liked it, there are some holes on the plot but I loved it.
Thanks but I actually got the title from an article stating that Park Ha Sun (the twins' mom) had asked fans on Instagram to petition to have that season 2 happen. :)
1 1
Replying to Macy • Nov 27, 2020
Title Private Lives Spoiler
I'm a little confused by that opening ending. Also, how did Edward survive a shot to the head? I know it's not…
I think the bullet might actually have missed his head. It's possible he was grazed by it or that it missed his brain.
0 1
Replying to SylSora • Nov 26, 2020
Title Birthcare Center Spoiler
yes, I liked it, there are some holes on the plot but I loved it.
Those aren't loophole imo. The drama is quite short and is focused about what happens when the moms are in the Birthcare center. So it's more of an open ending.
The other mothers who left the center weren't talked about afterward for exemple.

Sprout's mom is in the process of healing. Which is shown when she says that she'll come every day, the every weeks, then every month and so on until it's not so raw.
Planting a tree might have been an advice given by a therapist.

Glue Stick's mom was planning on taking a longer leave (3 years instead of 1) from work to take care of her baby but at the very end she had an offer she couldn't refuse.
She'll either have a babysitter or her hubby will be a stay at home for the time being.
When she was leaving the center, she still didn't know how she'd deal with it.

Let's hope a season 2 (Daycare center) will be written so we'll see what is the journey of these mothers (according to their choices) some years down the road.
1 3