Any drama that Yang Si Ze is in, is my favourite drama.... Urrgghhh I have fallen for him too fast and too hard!!!! (Shi ze' ah.. wo ai ni ? WO AI NI ? WO AI NIIIIII ???) You made me insane with your insanely good insane acting in Lovely Sword Girl!!! AND with this one you cemented your position permanently in my heart... Urrrgghhh And I dont think this madness is leaving me anytime soon. That being said this drama has its good and bad moments. I felt The story line and some of the characters could have been been fleshed out more. But it is still a very lighthearted enjoyable drama :) not to forget interesting too! Ps: yang shi ze did I tell you that I love you? ?
His acting in lovely swords girl just won my heart ??????? such a lovely lovely lovely and not to forget handsome guy!!!! His role play as the silly boy was so marvelous!!!! Like cotton candy !!!! The amount of times I have fallen for that cute innocence!!! MR. YOU HAVE JUST EARNED A LOYAL FAN FOR LIFE ?????????????
You made me insane with your insanely good insane acting in Lovely Sword Girl!!! AND with this one you cemented your position permanently in my heart... Urrrgghhh
And I dont think this madness is leaving me anytime soon.
That being said this drama has its good and bad moments. I felt The story line and some of the characters could have been been fleshed out more. But it is still a very lighthearted enjoyable drama :) not to forget interesting too!
Ps: yang shi ze did I tell you that I love you? ?